Chapter 4 Walpurgis Night

Hey guys I really love this anime/manga so I'm going to write about it :) This will follow the manga storyline.

Disclaimer: I do not own Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru. Alrights Belong to Odagiri Hotaru.

Chapter 4 Walpurgis Night

Zess: Walpurgis night... The night of the red moon that calls death... Stay inside the house on saturday... Don't be alone.

Yuki: Today... Is something really going to happen? In any case, like he said, I'm going to be good today... It seems that I'm not useful... I don't have control... Even having a strange ability... Is only troublesome... But it's alright. If I stay here... I'm still going to be of use to someone.

?" *Knock Knock* Can I enter Yuki - Chan? Have you seen Mayu-Chan and Rina-Chan!? It is so late... And I can't find them!! At any rate, Let's check the places where the two of them would go to. Can I count on you too, Yuki-Kun?

Yuki: Yes...

?: Yuki!

Yuki: Kanata- san!

Kanata: I heard that Rina and Mayu disppeared....!! The principal contacted me. I will search with you.

Yuki: Yes!

~Somewhere with Zess~

Tooko and Tsukumo will guard Yuki... It i for you to keep your distance... Takashiro said.

Zess: Damn! That Takashiro...

~Somewhere with Yuki and Kanata~

Yuki: The moon it's so red...

Kanata: We checked all the probable places... *Phone stat to ring* Yes. Who is it? Yuki it's for you. Some friend called Uzuki...

Yuki: ! UzukiKun Eh... Really!? Thank you! The rooftop of our school? Yes, I understand. We'll come there! Kanata-San! My friend seems to be looking after the girls! Let's hurry-

Kanata: Wait Yuki. Isn't it weird? How did he know my cell phone number?

Yuki: Eh?

Kanata: And why the rooftop? Maybe he is planning something bad...

Yuki: Kanata-San, That Uzuki-Kun isn't a person like that...

Kanata: You trust people too easily Yuki. Didn't I tell you? Human are all... Foolish creatures who take action only for their own profit. You mustn't trust them so easily...

Yuki: That's I understand what you are saying Kanata-San... But.... It's okay for me... I get fooled. It's alright for me to get fooled. To doubt a friend. If humans were all like that you, It would be nice.

Kanata: Huh? Nothing. Well I'll go with you to the school.

Yuki: Ah- Yes!

~Somewhere with Zess~

?" Luka I am your friend.

Luka: Me too I am not going to betray you Yuki.

Yuki: Un. Thank you Luka. You know. I am not going to cry anymore. I was always envious... Of people who were connected by an absoute bond. I, without "someone" was full of depair. Thank you Luka for allowing me to meet you.

Zess: Yuki...

?: Zess.

Zess: Tsukumo?

Tsukumo: We lost Yuki's where abouts. Suddenly I can't follow her presence. It's like I'm getting disturbing waves... I'm sorry. We've separated with Tooko to search...