Imagine #5

Small story twist, I wanted to try something new sooo... Hannibal x Reader chapter. Hope you enjoy!

_________________________________

'Run' That was the first thought that ran through your mind after witnessing such a gory scene.
The man you had grown to love stood over the body of your best friend, (BFF/N).

Senses finally kicking in you tried to back away as quietly as you could before turning tail and ran as fast as you could to leave him, the house, and the horrors behind.
You ran until your lungs burned from overuse and collapsed to the ground, panting heavily and just wept.

The soft sound of footfalls grabs your attention as you quickly try scrambling up to your feet, rather unsuccessfully. You let out a shriek when someone grabbed your arm, another hand clamping over your mouth before your world went black.

The last words you heard before sinking into unconsciousness was of Hannibal's voice whispering what could have been comforting reassurance before you found out who and what he truly was.

"It's alright darling, just sleep."

____________________________________

Ahhh so sorry for a long awaited update, I haven't had much inspiration for this book lately but I'm back with a new imagine for now.
I'm also open to imagine requests for this series so feel free to message me here or my discord AmgrySharkMan#2735.
I know it's about Mads and my OC Karla but I decided maybe I should change things up and add more of a variety. If you like this and want more like it just LMK and I'll continue more things similar!

- Much love, Wesley!