Chapter 3

"Sungie, look I'm sorry, it was really urgent I didn't have enough time to-" "Goodnight." "Come on, I'm really sorry, I promise to-" Jisung shuts the door before Minho could even finish his sentence.

Jisung was woken up by a pleasant smell coming from the kitchen "I hope he's not burning our kitchen down" Jisung gets out of his bed "Yah Minho you didn't have to- Oh hi Seungmo" "HAHA why did you call me Minho?" "I was just used that he's the one cooking in the kitchen, where is he anyway?" "I don't know, when I went here he is on his way out, he just said 'Oh Hi Seungmin' and then went out" "Well did you ask him where is he going?" "Uhm no but he was carrying a little bag" "Oh uhm okay, that smells good" "Aw thanks, I've been watching some tutorials on youtube" "Okay, just call me when the food is ready, thanks for cooking Seungmin-ah" Jisung pats his head

"Yah Jisung your food is ready" Jisung hasn't answered or went to the table. "Yah Jisung! Your food is ready" "Why isn't he coming yet?" Seungmin walks up to the couch "Yah Jisung I said your-" Seungmin gets distracted of how cute Jisung looks when he's sleeping. Seungmin gets beside Jisung and fixes his hair "If only you knew, if only you knew" "What is it that I don't know?" Seungmin was startled "I-uh-nothing let's go eat" "Come on Seungmin, tell me" "No"

"That was good Seungmin-ah, that youtube tutorial really taught you something HAHA" "HAHA anyways wanna go hangout?" "Hm yeah sure why not, I'll just take a bath and then we can go" "Oh okay, I'll wait for you" "Okay, go wait on the couch" "Okay I'll watch some more youtube tutorials HAHA" While Seungmin is waiting in the couch, the door opens and Minho comes in "Oh hi Seungmin,  where's Sungie?" "Oh hi Hyung, he's taking a bath" "Oh, okay I forgot to tell him that I'm going out early today" "Where have you been though? Jisung's getting worried of what you're doing" "Well it's pretty hard to explain but I'll tell you some other day"

"Oh your done already? That was fast" "Yeah, haha, so where do you wanna go?" "Hi Sungie, are you still mad at me?" "Seungmin, where do you wanna hangout today?" "Come on, don't ignore me Jisung, I'm really sorry okay?" "If you were, you should've at least cooked me breakfast, anyway Seungmin, wanna go to the park, let's play baseball." "I'm more than down" "Can I come?" Minho asked, "I'll just put on some clothes then we can go" "Okay, hurry up" "Jisung, come on, can I come? I'm really sor-" Jisung slams the door even before Minho could finish his words. "Seungmo, can you help me to get Jisung to not hate me anymore?" "No hyung, you do it yourself" "Seungmo please?" Minho asks with puppy eyes. "No." "Fine, but can we talk later?" "After we go home, okay? Hyung just let Jisung cool off for a bit." "Okay, after you guys go back, wait what? So I can't come?" "Hyung I told you, just let him cool off okay?" "Okay, thanks Seungmo. I'm headed off to buy groceries, bye!" "Okay bye!" 

"Did he leave already?" "Yeah, he's going to get some groceries" "Oh okay, let's go to the park" "Let's go!"