Chapter 4

"Yah, aren't you gonna join me?" "Huh? What were you saying?" "Nothing, why are you zoning out?" "*deep breathe* I don't know, do you think Minho is getting tired of me?" "Why would you think that?" "I mean, he always he's sorry but he does the same thing over and over again, he also doesn't tell me what he's doing, do you think he's seeing someone else?" "No, don't think that, Minho Hyung would never do that, I just think maybe he's busy, but try talking to him later. Maybe he has a problem he can't bring up" "Yeah, probably" "Come on let's play baseball, what's the point of going to the park if we just sit here all day" "Yeah, come on"

"You're so bad at this hahaha," Seungmin said "Psh whatever, let's go I'm starving" "Your treat?" "Of course" Jisung gives in every time "yey:D" "Let's go"

"That was good, thank you Sungie for the treat....again. I feel bad cause I said I'll treat you next time" "It's ok, and besides I know you like the food better when it's free" Jisung said. "Fair point" Seungmin answered. "Hey, should we go to Hyunjin's place and surprise him?" Jisung suggested "Surprise him? For what?" Seungmin asked "Well, its been days since we haven't talked to him and we haven't been hanging out lately" Jisung answered *ring/* "Oh wait, someone's calling, let me take this wait." Seungmin said while picking up the phone call

This is how the call went:

"So, who was that?" Jisung asked "Oh the delivery guy, he said the package I ordered will arrive tomorrow" Seungmin answered, "So, let's go to Hyunjin's?" Seungmin asked, "Yeah, I feel like I need to talk to him, I'm feeling sad cause I think Minho forgot our anniversary:(" Seungmin is about to lose it when Jisung said that. 'They're a couple who are both idiots' Seungmin thought. "Let's go," Jisung said.