Chapter 3: You're ignoring me?

8:00 the next day, after morning practice, Tsukishima's pov.

After the morning practice, every day, I would walk to the school with Yamaguchi. But when we left, he was already walking to the school without me.

"Yamaguchi, wait up!" I called to him. He didn't stop, slow down, or even look back. He just kept walking. I was heartbroken. Why was my best friend not taking a second glance?

I called him a couple more times before I finally gave up. I knew he wasn't going to respond after the third or fourth time.

(After practice, about 6:30 pm, Tsukishima and Yamaguchi private chat)

Y'all suck: Yams? Do you want to talk?

Y'all suck: Why were you ignoring me today?

Y'all suck: Ok, I'm going to go offline since you're not going to answer.

Gucci personified: Gomen Tsukki, I couldn't find my phone.

Y'all suck: That doesn't explain why you were ignoring me today.

Gucci personified: Tsukki, I'm sorry, I had other things to do!

Y'all suck: Then I could have helped you! Maybe you shouldn't make up lies to get away from me. I guess we're not friends anymore.

{Y'all suck is offline}

(Yamaguchi's pov)

Why did I ignore him? Now my former best friend hates me! Maybe I should stop trying to do the confessing thing. I'll tell someone else about this first...