Chapter 17

"Thank you guys for having me!" I yelled. We were back from the trip and going back to our stations.

Konro of course picked me up and I told him about the trip. Excluding the memory bit and the woman in black. Though I could tell I was hiding something.

"That's very good. I'm glad you got all of that figured out. I forgot how horribly Waka helps with my bandages. It's either too tight or too loose." He laughed. I smiled while holding his hand.

The walk now was pleasant it was a nice day with not a cloud in the sky. The streets were filled with busy people some shopping or some going into work.

"So you remember how you told me about that infernal that looked like you right? How you got Typhrosis." I whispered. Konro nodded. "The same thing happened to me when I was there except it was in an adolla link."

"That's strange. Did you get a wound from that? Since I did." Konro asked. I shrugged.

"It was like it was trying to suffocate me. Though the woman in the tabernacle looked like me as just with no color." I whispered. I put my hand over my mouth. "I wasn't supposed to share that."

Konro gave me another confused look. The rest of the walk was silent. It's not like he knew her just we don't know if we are allowed to talk about it.

"Since I shared that I can tell you what I know about Amatatsu and what they might wanted to do with me." I whispered. I told him everything as we walked through Asakusa. How I got my memories, the lady in black, and the adolla bursts are used to power Amaterasu.

"You got all of that just from visiting this one place across the sea?" Konro asked. I nodded and started crying.

"I-I" I couldn't even finish what I was going to say. My emotions spilled like a waterfall. Konro hugged me as I cried. "I-I don't wanna leave you."

Konro didn't say anything and comforted me as I cried. I could tell he was confused but didn't want to ask while I was upset.