Chapter 18

Hey if you wanna read the next part after season 2 I recommend starting at chapter 173! It's really strange how they broke it up.

I was getting ready for bed. It was hot outside so I left the window open.

"Hey have you seen Waka anywhere?" Konro asked.

"No I haven't. He might be out drinking." I whispered. "He also might be hiding somewhere." Konro laughed a bit at that. He walked off trying to find his friend.

I opened the window with the warm air hitting my face. Konro was lucky to have friends like Benimaru.

A smile was plastered on my face thinking about how they most likely had some great memories of each other.

Though I do have to admit I wonder how Beni even became who Asakusa looked up to. Though that would be a question for another day.

I shut off the big light leaving the small lamp on for Konro. My eyes felt heavy as I fell asleep.

Drowning...

It was a normal feeling strangely. I was looking around trying to understand where I was. Though something was pulling me down.

A sudden hand reached for me. I reached for the hand. Then being pulled down further and farther. I let out the feast of my air.

"You stupid bitch. No one will ever love you." The voice said. The rest of the voices chimed in snickering as I tried to think.

I bolted up tears falling down my face. That dream it felt so normal like I've had it before.

"Hey are you alright?" Konro asked. He sat up hardly awake. I told him about my dream and he comforted me.

"I need you to promise you won't leave me please." I whispered into his chest. He put his hand on my head.

"I promise." He whispered. It caused me to have so much joy. "Let's get back to bed alright?" I nodded laying down close to Konro.

He wrapped his arm around me as I fell back to sleep. Having a better dream this time."