Spider

Y/N ran into Kurapika. Or finally found Kurapika to be more accurate. He was on the phone talking with Gon and Killua, and since she didn't like interrupting she just eavesdropped to their conversation. 

Kurapika was really shutting out Gon and Killua, but Y/N couldn't blame him. It was for their safety.

"Kurapika! I didn't know you were there!"

"What Saori-what are you doing-"

"I got invited by my friend, what else?"

"Okay..." Of course Kurapika wasn't stupid,  this was an underground auction for a reason.

After a while she heard that half of the Troupe had been killed by assassins. She didn't believe that for a second but she went to check.

The bodies looked real, but she knew the assassins were a whole lot weaker then the Spider. And HOLY she did not know WHAT Chrollo was doing with his hair. Hated to sound like she was 15 again but he looked fine with his hair down.

Okay you can stop fangirling now Y/N.

Noticing Kurapika staring stiffly behind her Y/N wondered why he wasn't happy.

-The next day-

Saori: How was last night?

Pakunoda: Chaotic but the boys were living it.

Saori: I know I was there.

Pakunoda: Really? Knowing some of our members, you could have been killed by accident.

Saori: Oh I was just chilling around, I'm not killed easily. Nice fake bodies btw

Pakunoda: You can thank Kortopi for that. The mafia even got rid of the bounties or our head.

Y/N was surprised that the mafia was that stupid but she could roll with that.

-Timeskip-

The next day her phone blew up. Well not really. She was just trying to text Zeno that yes she was doing fine and didn't want to return home. Then when she was about to get ready to sleep her phone straight up yanked itself from her hand.

That thing vibrated so hard she almost lost grip of it. (She di but luckily she caught it before it could hit the floor )

Of course she checked it.

Turns out, Killua and Gon had gotten caught by the spiders again but this time Kurapika saved them. Or took Chrollo hostage. Two perspectives really. The Spider now wanted Y/N to follow his aura residue. With a little more questioning, she realized Kurapika already had a plan and it was whether they were willing to follow it.

They weren't. Still this was a quite a predicament for Y/N. Just before she could screw up, Phinks received a call from 'Danchou'. 

Killua POV:

Killua was feeling really cold. Not for any good reason, but because his head hurt from overthinking,

He had just been trying his best to not look too excited for Chrollo's when Phinks yelled, "Saori! We can use her to track Boss!"

Of course this couldn't be Saori as in his sister right? But it probably was because Killua didn't know any other Saori epic enough to get along with the Troupe. 

They continued talking.

The phone call from Kurapika gave Killua time to put two and two together. Obviously Saori knew the Spider, but was she a part of it? Dad had told them to 'stay away from the Phantom Troupe', but had she listened? Damnit.