Part 15 - Jay Say What?!

*KIMBERLY'S POV*

It's been two months since Scarlett was born and she has only made things better for me and Nathan. She's brought us together more as a couple and we're actually talking to each other. I actually tell Nathan that I love him - and I do that at least twice a day just to make sure that he knows.

Everything is pretty much back to the way that it used to be.

Mine and Nathan's relationship.

Mine and Jay's friendship.

Mine, Tom and Lewis' relationship. They've both gone back to being the over protective brothers that only want the best for me. They don't want me to be hurt. But I don't mind as much as I used to. I just let them both get on with it now because I know that they're only doing it so that they can protect me. I've finally realised that, although they don't always go about things the right way, they only do it because they care about me and want to keep me safe. Just took me a while to figure that out though.

I love them both though and I couldn't be happier that we've finally sorted things out.

I missed just being able to go to them when I needed someone to talk to. Being able to go to them when I needed advice about something. I just missed knowing that they were always going to be there for me. So I'm glad things are back to normal now.

"Babe?" Nathan shouted up the stairs to me.

"Yes Nathan?" I replied happily.

"What time are Tom and Lewis supposed to be getting here at?"

"Well, Tom said that he would be here at around half two and Lewis said he'd text when he was near the house. Why?"

"Was just wondering if I had time to go out and meet Max and Siva..."

"You can go out with them. You don't have to be here when they get here, they are my brothers!" I chuckled as I walked down the stairs to see Nathan holding Scarlett in his arms. She had fallen asleep in his arms and it was one of the sweetest things I'd ever seen. Nathan had really taken to being a dad and it suited him perfectly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. You've been looking after Scarlett all morning while I caught up on my sleep so go out and have a little fun with Max and Seev..." I smiled at him. Nathan had offered to look after our daughter all morning while I caught up with all the sleep that I had missed because I was getting up in the middle of the night to make sure Scarlett was alright. She cries a lot at night but she'll sleep fine throughout the day. The fun that being a parent brings with it.

"I won't be long-"

"Nath, you don't have to rush back. I'm sure I'll be fine!" I smiled at him again as I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before carefully taking Scarlett from his arms.

"Okay then. I'll text you when I'm on my way back..."

"Just go. Have fun and don't cause too much trouble..." I laughed at him.

"I'm sure there will be no trouble today. I love you babe!" he smiled at me in reply.

"And I love you too!"

"I'll see you later..."

"Yes you will. Now will you go!" I said, putting his phone in one hand and his keys in the other before I pushed him out the door and closed it behind him.

I decided that I was going to put Scarlett to bed while I made sure everything was ready for Tom, Kelsey and Lewis. Nathan, being Nathan, thought it would be fun to invite them all to stay for a couple of days. To save them all having to go back home again. That meant moving Scarlett's cot into mine and Nathan's room so that there was room to put the blow up bed which Tom and Kelsey were going to be sleeping on and then having to move the boxes which were stacked up the spare bedroom so that Lewis had somewhere to sleep.