Part 3

I walked through the huge stone archway to an area full of trees and bushes that were completely covered in white snow. The only light were the two torches that sit on both sides of the doors. I tried knocking on the door.

Nothing.

Then knocked again.

Still nothing.

The cold breezes became unbearable to the point where I had to open the door myself.

When I pushed on them they opened in an instant. 'Well this is just asking for people to break in' I thought. I entered a dimly lit room.

It all looked so expensive. Especially the white and gold wall. In the middle sat a large painting. It had a podium beneath it that read

Three Daughters

Bela,

Cassandra

and Daniela

All three girls dressed in beautiful gowns with the same crests on their chest. On my right was a room that looked less extravagant than the main room. The walls were all stone and the planks on the ground seemed out of place. Luckily the good thing about it was the bag of coins that sat on the desk.

I continued to explore the massive castle looking for Ethan. The door on the left leads to another staircase. A weird feeling is present in the pit of my stomach. A feeling of familiarity. I traced my index finger on the hard wood walls.

Making sure not to break anything of course. I already broke into this person's home. I don't want them to be even more upset if the property was damaged.

I passed through another door which led to a darker room. White marble walls and a black and white checkered floor.

The next doorway opened to a larger room. Then I heard a blood curdling scream echo through the castle. A shiver went down my spine. 'What did I get myself into' I thought. "Ethan, where are you?" I spoke, trying to whisper. "Rose?" Again no response.

In this hall-like room the pillars and statues each had lit candles beneath them.  Their wax melted into the floor.

"That's normal," I said in a sarcastic tone. Then I noticed that writing on the wall. I walk up to the writing only to be swarmed by flies.

"Oh look, fresh prey." A female's voice sounded followed by giggles. 'Well that's definitely not normal' I thought as I turned around to see that the fly swarm turned into three hooded women surrounding me. "What the fu-"

Before I could finish my sentence the blonde had pushed me to the ground. She bent down and began to sniff me. 'Yep im gonna die'.

Her face twisted into disgust. "Ew, that thing you wear reeks of dead man-thing." She spoke with her venom filled tone, ripping the jacket completely from me. I shiver as I feel the eerie coldness against my skin.

She tries again.

A look of confusion now fell upon her face. And she went to try again but still stuck with the same face. "I can't smell anything." She spoke looking towards the other girls. "What do you mean?" Said the Brunette.

The other girls walked up beside the blonde and began to smell me. 'Um, this is a bit awkward.'. They both shared the blonde look. "Maybe we could just go straight to the tasting." The red-head suggested. "What?"

Was the only word I could get out as the red-head pulled out a sickle. The Brunette grabbed my hand, raising it to the girl's blade. 'Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god'.