Prologue: Strawberry Master

He always liked staring at the moon ever since being just a small child. Emiya Yuto liked how the beautiful moon appeared every night even as the cycle changed. Every shape the moon took he enjoyed watching it like any other day. Even now as he laid there on the ground in some abandoned temple, the only thought that came to mind was how pretty the moon looked. His dad always told him his hobby of watching the thing reminded him of his grandfather. Someone he wished the young Yuto could've met. Deep inside he also wished he was able to meet him, Kiritsugu Emiya, the man who inspired the man he looked up today.

The person who made Emiya Shirou into the Hero he saw.

"Without power...you can't protect anything...let alone yourself," The boy mumbled as he slowly reached for the sky...to the moon. On his right hand appeared a red seal resembling that of a sword cracked and broken. But it stood high.

Turning his hand into a fist the boy gritted his teeth. Slamming it onto the cold hard ground beside him he forced himself to stand. Ignoring the shock filled pains his body gave out at him, Yuto dyed his clothing red as he stood up.

Standing up tall his messy hair covered his golden-brown eyes. It did not stop the powerful glare he held out for the man in front of him. Dressed in a black military uniform with both sleeves rolled up the upper part of his uniform was all black, contrasting Yuto's clothing. His light grey dress shirt with a white jacket over it.  The other boy's pants were red conflicting with the rest of his clothing and Yuto's own black. His hair was a mixture of two different colors, black with red high-lights. Gold met crimson.

"Looking at you're disgusting hair makes me want to shoot you,"

"A nice present from my parents, something you didn't get I see." Yuto joked moving his strawberry colored hair out of the way. Holding the bullet wound on his side the young man felt his right hand spark as an object formed.

Instantly afterwards the solider in front of him fired his weapon, a Clock 29, which missed his enemy by an inch. The two continued staring at one another not faze in the slightest that someone nearly died. After a moment of silence Yuto laughed.

"Can't take a joke?" Slowly making himself walk toward the object in his hand continued to take shape. It took the shape of a sword.

"Not my fault you don't have a sense of humor...that's another thing you lack. Mercy seems to be one of the biggest don't you think?"

The mana making up most of the construct bled red as if showing the emotions its creator was currently feeling.

"Like involving people who didn't have anything to do with this war," Yuto's voice was laced with distain for the person in front of him. Very word he spoke only served to motivate the young man for the act he never thought someone who looked up to a hero of justice would do.

The construct physically formed a magenta colored blade with flower petal like designs covering it. It was a beautiful blade that demanded to anyone staring upon to kneel, to bow, to show it and its wielder respect. Symbolizing its right to force everyone near it to worship the sword as its ruler. For such a pretty thing it radiated massive amounts of killing intent, to slaughter and dominate it and it's wielder's enemies.

"Putting them down like animals...without a care in the world," Stopping only mere feet away from the solider, a gust of wind blew Yuto's hair to the side revealing his hardened eyes.

Right now he did not care about the Grail.

Right now he did not think of his Father's lectures and ideals.

Right now he was no Hero of Justice.

No.

Right now Emiya Yuto was nothing but a murderer.