Part 2 When your step father don't accept him

You slowly turned around and saw Jimin standing behind you. Tears start falling from your cheek. You guys are 2 meters apart. Both of you slowly walk closer to each other. Then it left 40cm apart and both of you ran to each other and hugged. "J-jimin?" You already tear up. "I missed you '' He said while hugging you tightly. Jimin broke the hug and looked at you. He wipes away your tears and slowly presses his lips on yours.

You kiss him back. Both of you kiss while crying. After a few seconds the kiss broke. He held your hand and pulled you into his car. "Omg how can you be this rich already?" You widen your eyes. "I worked hard for it!" He said while pecking your lips. "B-but I thought you were de-" He pecked your lips again. "I'm not" You just smile after he said.
Then bring you back to his mansion. You are really shocked that he can be that rich now. And he's now a CEO in a biggest company.

“Jimin I’m kinda-” You got cut off by him carrying you in a bridal style. He carried  you into his bedroom and slowly laid you down. He hovered on top of you and said. “Call me once again?” He said while getting closer to you.  He then smashed his lips with your then blah blah blah…..
Next morning when you woke up you saw Jimin was still sleeping peacefully. You got up from the bed and went downstairs. You saw lots of maids doing their jobs. They bow to you and you just nod.

Suddenly you felt a hand around your waist. "You're awake?" You said while holding his hand. "Yes, but I want you to stay here" He broke the hug and held your hand. "I want to, but I need to go back and pack my stuff" You peck his lips after saying it. "Alright" Then you quickly dress up and leave for your house. When you open the door of your house. You receive a slap. You look at who it is. It's your dad.

"Why did you come home so late!" Your dad yelled. "If you want to slap me then slap me!" You said while showing your left cheek which is already red. You looked at him while tearing up. "You're not even my real father! What you promise to mom? You said you will take good care of me and oppa. But did you do it? Or you just simply go and f*ck with another girl?!" You said in one breath. "I will never want to see you again! Psycho daddy!" Your dad was really offended by what you said to him.

After 4 years
Now you're living with Jimin with your brother Jin. Yeah that time you quickly packed your things and dragged your brother to Jimin's house so now the 3 of you are living together. And btw you and Jimin are already married.
"Honey, I'm going to meet someone later at my company" He said while back hugging you on the bed. "Who is it?" You are confused. "You guess?" He whispered to you. "Is it someone I know?" You smirked. "Yes baby" He kisses your neck. You smirked and said. "Ahh, I got it"

Non then other your stepfather. Your stepfather company has a deal with Jimin's company. So that your stepfather's company will be successful and earn more money. Your dad is really shocked you see it's Jimin and you. The most shocking is Jin is Jimin's secretary. But you didn't give Jimin to deal with your stepfather's company. Because you want your stepfather to pay what he did to Jimin and you.

The end
liskookdabest

Thank you for supporting 💖