MATE _JUST FORGET IT

THIRD PERSON POV 

                                    The next day as usual  the elder made way for his class but the younger smell is already overwhelmed him not like yesterday but he feels like the younger is happy today . he can feel it . ' fuck the mate bond' . the elder wants to act as usual but the younger piercing stare bore holes in him . If it can bore he can already have hundred holes . once the class is finished everyone starts to move as it is lunch break . but the younger remained in his place or you can say he still stare at him and occasionally made a bashful face which he wants to made illegal because it took a long way of patience to stay away from him .

        The younger made his way to his desk as he is fixing his things to leave . the elder starts to get a sandalwood scent surrounding with rose smell . He can't want this or you should he never accept this and phremones are already leaking made him hard to control .

WANJI POV 

                Yesterday I talked to my brother he told me its the mate bond . I always wanted a sweet bond but I can see my mate not wants it . so I don't want to compel him . I always wants  self respect so I wants to talk to him and wants to reject him in proper way . I don't want any unwanted unrequited things . but I also know I already fallen for him . so i want to finish this as soon as possible . 

     The next day I stayed back after my mate class . my phremones already leaking which I hate it . I am so happy today cause I am going on a blind date which set up by my brother after hearing my mate behavior . he also advice to break or speak to him .

As I am nearing to the desk I smell his vanilla and fresh rain smell  I broke the silence and said ," I know you are my mate and also feel you don't want it . so I want to clear things . I always wants self respect and love cannot be compelled . so here I am wants to reject you officially and I wants to finish this to go on my blind date ". SO.....,"I LAN WANJI REJECT W.MMMMMMM....my sentence was cutted when a pair of soft thing crashed on my lips ."

A/N : COMMENT AND SUPPORT GUYS . DO YOU LIKE THE TWIST ...WINK WINK...

WINK WINK