Chapter 1

So I guess I should start from the beginning right ?

From the start no matter how cliche I sound I felt like I was drawn to you. And it wasn't even because of your beauty. Mostly because of the shy glance you gave me or the lingering stares. And also the fact that your technically a forbidden fruit.
Now this is the part where things get a bit messy. See I'm from a long line of incubi. Except I don't kill my victims I just leave them wanting to come back for more. That's why I mostly come out at night hence being a club owner.

And this is where the story starts:
"Oh my god! I love this song"
"What's the name of this song?"
"Ugh there's no hot guys here."
That's all I heard as I walked through the crowded dance area trying to get to my office. I seriously hated loud places. The only time I'll condone it is if it's a party. I swear if I wasn't a creature of the damn night I would not own this nightclub. Pushing my way through the swarming crowd making my way up the crammed staircase I suddenly felt a cold drink thrown onto my head. I swiveled around with annoyance in my eyes. "When the fuck were you going to answer my calls Xander!" Oh hell it was this crazy bitch Emily again, when was she going to get the memo that I don't want her. "Hi to you too Emily nice to see you again." I sighed this was the third damn suit this week. She's lucky it wasn't my more expensive ones. "Um hello dickhead answer my damn question!" She yelled causing a scene. Welp time to get security cause I really don't have time for this. "Security please get this crazy chick away from me." "Oh hell no Xander you better get them off me right now" she screamed infuriated. "Sorry Emily no can do bye bye now ." As she was carried away kicking and screaming I then again started on my way to my office thinking that I really need to pick more stable girls to hypnotize.

Authors note:
Well I hope you guys liked the very first chapter sorry it's really short I'll try to make them longer as I go. Also what I vision the club as. Photo creds to whoever took it