"The Bear Necessities" Part 4

The gang walks up to the Park Ranger Horse.

"Excuse me, Ms. Park Ranger. I mean, Ranger Horse. Unless you're cool with Park Ranger." Marty said to the Ranger Horse.

"Who let you out of the zoo?" The female Ranger Horse asked.

"We're here to looking for our friend, Jakey." Katie said.

"He's short, human. Seen any kids like that?" Marty asked, makes the Ranger horse laugh.

"Sure, millions of them." The female Ranger Horse answered.

"Could you, uh, narrow that down? We gotta return this bear to it's rightful kid, stat." Marty said.

"Look, you wanna find this kid, you gotta put yourself in his shoes." The female Ranger Horse explained.

Marty drops Mr. Bear down and looks both of his hooves.

"I don't think we're the same size, ma'am. Or are you saying I should sweep the area for footprints as per section six of the Park Ranger Handbook? Or.." Marty explained while asking.

"I think she means that we are supposed to act like a kid." Katie said to Marty.

"I like your spirit, Stripes! Cause you're all about the details. Bunny girl here is right. All I'm saying is, to find a kid, you gotta think like a kid." The female Ranger Horse explained.

"Think like a kid. Thank you, Ms. Ranger Horse. I won't let you down." Marty said as he picks up Mr. Bear.

"And whatever you do, stay the course. You're on the right track." The female Ranger Horse said.

The gang leaves and sits on the bench, near the carousel.

"Think like a kid. Where would a kid be?" Marty asked.

"Maybe a kid could be at that carousel." Mariah said.

The dumpling cart walks pass by them, Brandon and Gloria get off the bench.

"Maybe we should check the dumpling cart again." Brandon said.

"You can never be too thorough." Gloria said.

Brandon and Gloria were trying to run after the dumpling cart again, but Marty puts his hoof in front of them to stop.

"How many times do I have to tell you two, we're not here for dumplings! We here for..." Marty said.

Suddenly, the gang finally spotted Jakey in front of them.

"Jakey! There he is! Over there, by the carousel!" Marty said.

"How did you know Jakey would go to the carousel?" Alex asked to Mariah.

"Every kids likes to ride on the carousel." Mariah said.

"Let's do this." Marty said.

The gangs gets in the carousel and finds Jakey until Alex, Mariah, Marty, and Katie found him sitting on one of the horses. When Marty grabs Mr. Bear by his mouth on his way to Jakey, his Statue of Liberty crown comes off of his head without noticing it.

"I want that horsey." The little girl said.

The little girl sees Marty and he drops Mr. Bear.

"What? No, I'm not a horse. Ow!" Marty said.

The little girls runs and sits on Marty and the carousel ride begins, the gang except Marty were on the rides to have fun.

"This is exciting." Brandon said.

"Woohoo! Hang tight and enjoy the ride!" Gloria shouted happily.

Melman was behind Gloria on a horse, feeling scared.