"The Bear Necessities" Part 3

There were two baby chimpanzees names Pickles and Dave. Dave was swinging on the tree upside down while playing with the slinky as he distracts a little girl with a two scoops pf ice cream cone.

"Hey, monkey."  The little girl said.

The little girl was leaning her ice cream further until the top scoop falls down and Pickles catches it. She gives a "okay" sign as she winks and Dave got it, then he waves goodbye to the little girl.

"Bye!" The little girl said happily as she leaves.

Dave comes down from the tree, next to Pickles and he does do sign languages since he can't speak.

"Thanks, Dave. Nice work to you." Pickles said.

The two chimpanzees eats the ice cream off of Pickles' hands until the gang comes up to them.

"Pickles, Dave. We're on an Lost and Found mission, just like the Rangers." Marty said to them.

The chimpanzees just finished the ice cream and Dave gives one last lick off of Pickles' hand.

"We're listening." Pickles said to them.

"We need to get to the city to return Mr. Bear to Jakey." Marty said to them.

Pickles and Dave looked to each other, then Dave do some sign languages, which Pickles translate from him.

"You know the drill. If you want to use the travel tunnel, you got to pay the toll. What you got?" Pickles asked.

"How about this deflated balloon from the Lost and Found, eh?" Marty asked.

Marty takes out a deflated balloon, but the chimpanzees were not impressed.

"Uh-uh. You gotta do better than that." Pickles said.

The gang looked at the balloon until Gloria has an idea.

"Hold up. I got this." Gloria said.

Gloria blows up the balloon and makes it behind her back, the others and the chimpanzees gasped. Gloria makes a throne crown shaped balloon to the chimpanzees and give it to them.

"I just put my own little twist on it." Gloria said.

Dave puts the crown on Pickles' head and they were surprised, Dave gives a thumbs up and winks at Pickles.

"Thou may proceed." Pickles said as she bows.

The gang runs as the chimpanzees gets on top of the tree, Pickles twist a tree branch and pushes the button to open the tunnel.

"I'm coming for you, Jakey!" Marty shouted.

Marty jumps into the tunnel with Mr. Bear first.

"Woohoo! Cannon ball!" Alex shouted.

Alex, gets into the tunnel and then Mariah, Katie, Brandon, Gloria, and Melman. Ant'ney looks down in the tunnel to see them go off.

"Good luck finding Jakey!" Ant'ney shouted at them.

The gang goes down the tunnel like a long slide as they giggled and screams happily.

Let's go find a little adventure

Let's make the it a day to remember

Let's find something new we can explore

Explore

Let's go find a little adventure

Let's make it a day to remember