Chapter 3

Y/n is sitting on the car with his fiance who is driving the car, the car is filled with silence. She look at him and said..

Y/n = what happened ajay why are you not talking with me..

Ajay = why you didn't tell me that you're working in singhania mansion.

Y/n = if I told you than you will never let me work...

Y/n mumble the sentence, ajay stop the car and look at her. He cup her cheeks making her look at him than said..

Ajay = y/n I don't want to work in that place, tahir singhania is a very dangerous man. He is a cold hearted beast, I don't even want him to be near you.....

Y/n remove his hand from her cheeks and said...

Y/n = I'll do whatever I want now Ajay, I am tired of following your orders. I am going there to work not to look and meet Mr tahir, sometimes I feel I am the only one who is in relationship because you never believe me, you just order me to do the things...... I am going now good bye...

Ajay = Y/n Y/n...y/n..

Before he can say anything further, Y/n get out of the car. She stop a auto than get inside it and went from there...

Next day

Y/n is helping the people to arrange the things properly, so many gifts are loading in the cars so they can went towards the venue where the engagement party is going to be held

Y/n is helping the people to arrange the things properly, so many gifts are loading in the cars so they can went towards the venue where the engagement party is going to be held. Mrs singhania went towards Y/n and said...

Mrs singhania = Y/n can you give this box to tahir, I have arrange other things... Please...

Y/n nod her head, she give her the box than went from there. Y/n look at the box and grab it tightly being scared of the devil. She take a deep breathe than went inside the house and make her towards tahir's room.

After knocking for 4 minutes, Y/n open the door and enter the luxury and modern room if tahir and close the door

Y/n = I think he is not here, I should quickly go from there after putting this box..

Y/n went towards the bed and put the box on it but suddenly she hear the bathroom door unlocking. She turn around and saw the view which make her both shock and embarrass...

Tahir = what the hell are you doing in my room

Y/n = ac.. tually vo.. Me...

Tahir start coming closer to her making her more nervous, Y/n start backing away being scared of him. Suddenly tahir's leg sliped in the tiles and he fall on Y/n making both both of them fall in the bed while he is hovering above.

Tahir put both of his hands on each sides of her head than he look at her who is closing her tightly like he is someone is going to kill her. Unknowingly he start staring at her face, she didn't wear any makeup except kajal. His gaze fall on her pink lips which is shining because of the lip balm unknowingly he lick his lip while looking at them..

Y/n = please get up from me...

Tahir come out of his thought's and get up from her and stand straight. She also get up and said while looking at the floor...

Y/n = Mrs singhania send this box for you..

Y/n is going after saying that but before she can go tahir hold her wrist making her feel shiver. She slowly turn around but get shocked when she saw a chest in front of her, she look and saw tahir staring at her.

Tahir = I am sorry, I am  drunk that day and not in my sense.... You don't have to be scared from me, I'll not eat you alive...

Y/n didn't said anything and just nod her head, she take her wrist from his grip than quickly run away from there like a small mouse. A smile formed in tahir's handsome face than he said...

Tahir = she looks like a small cute mouse.... Wtf tahir you're calling a girl cute, something is wrong with me.

He shake his head and open the designer box revealing his dress for tonight's party...

After doing the engagement ceremony tahir is sitting in the stage with lily while  taking gifts and blessings from everyone which is making him bored

After doing the engagement ceremony tahir is sitting in the stage with lily while  taking gifts and blessings from everyone which is making him bored. He is a workaholic man and he don't like going in party's and meeting his relatives.

He look at lily who is talking with everyone while smiling, suddenly morning incidence come in his mind. He shoke his head and thought...

Tahir thought = stop thinking about her tahir, she is just a worker in your house.

Mrs Singhania come towards the stage and said..

Mrs Singhania = y/n come here... I want your help..

Listening her name tahir move his eyes towards the direction and saw her coming while wearing a beautiful saree

To be continue.......