Chapter 01

ᶜᵒⁿᶠᵉˢˢⁱᵒⁿ

cover photo |image not mine

"Chifuyu, do you wanna come with me?" I said while packing up my belongings. "sure since Baji is not here" he stood up and walked past me waiting for me at the class door.

"hey, can we have come chat. i have something to tell you Y/n" Chifuyu said while munching his chocolate bread.

"What?"

"I like you"

"I didn't know that you're such a straight forward person" I laughed and looked at him. He was blushing. THAT'S IT THATS THE THING.

"Uhm just so you know, I'll give you some time it's fine if you don't feel the same way" he said scratching his head.

"No"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I already like u since.. from the start, when i met u" now i am the one who's embarrassed. wait why the fuck.

"So are we now together?" He asked, trying not to smile.

"Yeah, might work for us" i said without looking at him.

"We're dating now then" he said, that's suspicious, someone like chifuyu.

"Really? okay" i said but he laughed then suddenly became serious.

"What's wrong?" i asked looking at what his eyes were on.

"Y/n you said before that someone was threatening u, right?" he asked, still looking at the guy with yellow highlights in his hair.

"Yeah, do you know who's the one behind it?" i asked, it might be that yellow haired guy because he keeps on staring at him.

"Nah, don't have a clue"

"Oh, my bad, I nearly suspected someone" I said feeling guilty.

"Bad y/n" then he pinched my nose.

- Kazutora's Pov -

"give her more threats, she's not even scared of one" Chifuyu said, rubbing his temple.

"Chifuyu, aren't you guys dating?" Draken asked while brushing Mikey's hair.

"Yeah, but I don't consider her as one"

"That's not a good plan to do" I said, i mean who knows if y/n loves him.

"What do you mean? It's obvious that she's just getting along with me. I presume she knows something" he just stared at me.

"Okay, If you say so" i then walked away.