Chapter 05

ᵁⁿᵉˣᵖᵉᶜᵗᵉᵈ

"Chifuyu, you're so good at soccer" I said to him who's drinking a water.

Eww he's so sweaty.

"Here" I gave him my handkerchief so that he could wipe his sweat.

"No thanks, I'm good" he said, trying not to look at me, ehe is he still embarrassed.

"Hey y/n" Mikey called me, who's also full of sweat.

"Hey" I said back to him, he walked towards me and he took the handkerchief from my hand, he then started to wipe his sweat.

I guess i'll just buy a new one.

"Y/n did you and Chifuyu already kissed?" Mitsuya asked who's teasing Chifuyu.

"Yeah" I said and i almost choked on what I've said.

"Really?" Chifuyu said, who's now looking at me giving me a fake smile.

"What do you mean, you're the one who kissed me" I said again, he's now looking at me with his annoyed face.

"Want me to kiss you?" He said as he stood in his seat, what the f.

"No than-" he stopped me from saying it by giving me a peck on my lips.

"W-what the hell" I said who was shocked by what he did. His gang were also shocked while the others are laughing.

"Why are you shocked? it's not like it's my first time kissing you right?" he said while smirking at me. That was my first kiss, what the heck.

Okay, I need to get back to reality.

"I know right, you really like me do you?" I said, now who's now speechless?

He's blushing lol, i will continue to annoy him if his reaction are always like that.

"Yeah, it seems like he really likes you Y/n" Baji said, but Chifuyu asked him to shut up.

"Oh btw Chifuyu, Let's go together when the class end" I said and told them goodbye because I'm gonna tell this to my group.

-
"Hey Y/n" Ran called me, oh they're back.

"Hey Ran, Hi Rindou" I greeted them and now we're complete.

"Hey Y/n, what's this news all about? they said that Chifuyu kissed you" Allenha said, teasing me.

"Rumors really spreads fast, Yeah he did" I said normally, I don't want to look embarrassed in front of them.

"Oh" Kazutora said who's looking at me then smiled at me.

"Did it work?" he asked, I nodded and smiled at him.

"What's happening?" Rindou asked, oh they just returned from being suspended.

"Y/n and Chifuyu are dating but yeah it's all just an act, coz her stuupid brother ordered her to play with Chifuyu's feelings, but since Chifuyu doesn't like her she's starting to act kind or what" Allenha explained to them, I see maybe Kazutora already said it to her.

"Hmm, what if you're the one who falls into your own trap?" Ran asked that's why they all looked at me.

"That's not gonna happen, I used to like him before and before i planned this, I don't think i have any feelings left for him anymore" I said confidently, ofcourse I don't want to lose on my own self.

"Keep your words" Kazutora said, leaving the hide out.

"Yeah, who knows if the table will turn" Rindou said, patting my head.

Ding Ding Ding~

"The class has already ended" Allenha said, grabbing her bag. Oh, I need to see Chifuyu we're going together.

-
Where is he?

"Hey Y/n" Someone from my back called me.

"Oh hey Chifuyu" I said but there's someone with him.

A girl?

"Who is she?" I asked him, the girl looked at me.

"A frie-"

"His girlfriend" the girl said confidently, like heck i cared.

"Oh you mean his side chick?" I said, the girl looked at me annoyed.

"You know I really love Chifuyu so i will let him to have a Chihuahua i mean a side chick" I said, giving them a fake smile. I don't care about his side chick, I only wanted him to fall into my trap.

"Are you his Girlfriend?" the girl asked, she looks mad I didn't want to make her angry but she lost her patience.

"Why don't you ask your so called boyfriend?" I said to her. She looked at Chifuyu waiting for an answer.

"She's my girlfriend, you may go now Hannah" She said to the girl, I didn't expect that but atleast he knows what he was doing.

"But you said you love me" The girl said, looking at her she looks like she's begging.

"That was obviously a lie" Chifuyu said, the girl slapped him and ran away.

I chuckled, That's hella funny.

"Let's go?" I asked him. He nodded and held my hand.