Part 10

Mark's POV

Today's the day. Me and Witney are gonna tell everybody.
I had just finished getting dressed when Witney came out of the bathroom. " Are you ready to do this? " I asked her.
" Yes. I'm ready. " she said looking up from her phone.
We were going out with everyone cause we had agreed to a few days ago. So we chose that this was the best time to tell them.
" Do you really want to do this today? " I said sitting next to her on the bed.
" Yes! Of course I do. I mean it can't go any worse than yesterday. " she said putting her hand on the back of my neck and smiling at me.
" Your right. " I said laughing. " Well let's get this over with. " I said kissing her lightly and getting off the bed.
" Alright let's go. " she said getting off the bed and walking towards the door.

Witney's POV

We met everybody at Derek's house.
" Alright come on. " he said getting out of the car.
I just sat there and looked out the window at Derek's house.
" Yuh comin?? " He said sticking his head back in the car. " What's wrong? " He said getting back in the car.
" Nothing's wrong. I'm just taking everything in. " I said turning and smiling at him.
" That's good! Now let's do this. " he said kissing me on the cheek and getting out of the car.
We got out of the car and walked up to the door holding hands. He rang the doorbell and when the door started to open we let go of each other's hands.
" Hey guys! " I said walking thur the door.
" Hey! " Everybody said when they saw me and Mark walk thur the door.
" We have something to tell you guys. " Mark said after we hugged everyone and they were all sitting down again.

Mark's POV

" What? Were you gonna tell us that you guys have been sneaking around for almost 2 months? " Derek said with a stupid grin on his face.
" Emma! " Witney yelled turning to face her.
" Hey it wasn't me! " Emma said with her hands in the air.
" No it wasn't Emma. I got a call from Jean yesterday saying that she and Jason had just caught you and Witney in bed together. " Derek said pointing at me, then Witney.
" Oh yah that's a funny story. " I said sitting down and Witney walking over and sitting on my lap.
" I bet it is. " Keo said and everybody started laughing.
" Wait! How did Emma know before any of us? " Dylan said confused.
" Now that's a funny story too. " Emma said and we all started laughing again.

Witney's POV

Well everybody knows and I'm glad cause if I had to hold it in anymore I probably would have said it at the wrong time. Almost the entire time were there all we talked about was me and Mark. How it all started, how Emma found out, how we got caught by are exes and everything in between (well not everything😉). Thur the whole thing I don't think I was even listening. I was just enjoying being with my man. Also glad I no long had to tell anybody IT'S A SECRET!

__________________________

I'm really sad that this is the last part of this story.😭😭 But I will be starting the prompts later today so that's good. Most likely when I write 2 prompts I might start my next story but I'm not sure yet. So please leave me prompt ideas in the comments or message me them please.

Also love you guys so much💖 and thank u cause the story became so much bigger than I thought it would!

Remember please comment or message prompt ideas please😬