Our Dirty Secret

Warning: gay relationship (if you don't like it, block me<3), swearing, homophobia, etc.

Type: Smut-ish, fluff??

Word Count: 323

Summary: it's literally about the two homophobic boys on my bus :) names changed for privacy reasons.

p.s. if i know you from school, this doesn't exist-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shut up, you fucking faggot." Leo says, smacking another boy over the head. 

The boy slouches into his seat and faces the front. Leo leans back into his seat, next to Riley, smirking. Riley smiles at Leo. 

*time skip* 

"My sister is at work, and my parents are out of town. Make yourself at home." Riley says to Leo, plopping himself on his bed.

"Oh, I'll make myself at home alright," Leo says, leaning forward, kissing Riley.

Riley deepens the kiss, removing his shirt at the same time. Leo does the same.

"Oh, fuck me." Riley says, panting.

"Believe me, I will." Leo says, moving to kiss his neck. 

"What. the. fuck?" A voice says, causing both boys to panic. 

It was Cassandra, Riley's sister.

"I thought you hated gay people. Hell, you bullied my friend for it." She says.

"Cass, I can explain-" Riley begins. Cassandra puts her hand up in a stopping motion.

"Don't. I really don't care what you do. Just stop being a dick." She says.

"Cass, I'm not gay-"

"Oh bless you and the closet you live in." She says, walking away. "Anyways, i gotta get to work before they fire me. And for gosh sakes, put some clothes on."

Both boys stare at the door in shock, uncertain of what just happened.

"Okay, now that that's over, where were we?" Leo asks, turning to Riley with a devilish smirk.

"Oh, I have some ideas." Riley says, grinning like an idiot.

Let's just say, both boys were exhausted that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

I didn't want to write the actual smut part because I know these guys personally and it would've just been weird.

anyways i hope you liked it lol :)

Love you,

-Sammi