~Chapter Four: Secret Room~

Hana's Pov:

I was sitting down next to Kanna with Reko and Nao. I feel like I can trust them.

"So Reko do you have a special someone at home? Nao said wiggling her eyebrows.

"EH? Nope." Reko said looking away from us. Me and Nao both laugh.

"What about you Nao?" I said nudging her with my elbow.

"No, but I wish I did," She said with a frown.

Reko and nao look at me. "What about you Hana?" They both say at the same time.

I go bright red.

"W-Well uhm kinda? We aren't dating...I do like him though." I said pulling my legs up to my chest.

"OHHHH HANA HAS A CRUUUSH TELL US ABOUT HIM" Nao said joking around.

As I was about to speak I see Shin running up to us. Oh crap did he hear? Wait why is he here and not with Sara?

"Uhm guys! Sara, Joe, Keiji, Kai, and Q-taro are all stuck in the game room!" Shin said panting.

"Huh!? Hana come on let's go check it out, Nao stay here with Kanna." Reko said standing up. Me and Nao both nodded

~~~
"Sara I brought Reko and Hana to try and help get you out!" Shin said looking through the bars.

"Sou its no use! We have to play this game, just keep searching around the place! We will be fine!" Sara said to Shin.

Shin nodded his head and walked back next to me and Reko.

"Well i'm gonna get back to searching, Hana, Reko, would you like to join me?" Shin said smiling.

"Nah i'm good, I want to make sure Nao and Kanna are ok." Reko said.

"Sure I will search with you Sou" I said to him.

"Ok great!" Shin says.

As we walk away Reko tells us to be careful. I gave her a thumbs up and a smile. Once we were away from her I start talking.

"Why use his name." I say in disgust.

Shin just shrugged his shoulders.

"So got any idea for where we are going?" I ask looking at him.

"Yes actually I wanted to show you something."

"Ok." I said smiling at him.

~~~~

"Ok don't tell anyone about this room." He said opening a hidden door.

"Woah! How did you find this?" I asked.

"I found it when me and Sara were searching."

"Cool!" I say walking into the room.

We both got in the room and Shin went straight to the desk by the wall. When I look over to him I see him opening a laptop.

"Is that a laptop?" I say rushing over to him.

"Huh yeah, but it has a password, I haven't figured it out yet." Shin said

"Oh, have you tried peoples names?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

Shin looked back at the laptop so I went and looked at the books. While I was flipping through a book I found a card, it had the words commoner on it. I thought nothing of it and shoved it into my pocket.

"So Hana, I heard what you and the other girls were talking about earlier." Shin said turning around in the chair. As he said that my face got hot and pulled the book I was looking through over my face.

"I'm hurt, you told two people you just met and not your best friend." He said getting up and walking over towards me with his hand on his heart. As he plopped down next to me I turn away from him.

"I saw the message." He whispered in my ear. I turn to him quickly our noses almost touching.

"What..?" I say with a shocked and scared expression. He smiled at me and patted my head then went back to the laptop.

I just sat there confused, is the talking about the 'I love you'? He has to be, crap what if he doesn't like me back. I get up to leave the room because I was nervous.

"Hana stay, I don't want to be lonely, plus I still need to talk to you." He said turning his head from the laptop. I walked away from the door and went and stood next to the chair Shin was sat in. I chew on my lip thinking about how embarrassing this was.

"Shin just save me the embarrassment and reject me already." I say turning to leave again. But Shin stood up and grabbed my wrist.

"Hana, I do like you." He said spinning me around and pulling me into a hug. I freeze for a second before hugging him back.

"Now, will you be my girlfriend?" He said pulling out of the hug. I roll my eyes at him,

"duh, what else would my answer be." I giggle.

Shin laughs and goes back to the laptop.
~~

YOOOOOO ITS ME sorry ik this is like a short chapter ABAHHDAK but ya anyway i hope you enjoyed <3