CHAPTER 1

Your villageMom: Ok Y/N don't be nervous, Shifu and Oogway are expecting you. Dad: Your going to be great Y/N you have worked hard . Mom: And maybe you will be the dragon warrior. Y/N: Mom I highly doubt it. Dad: Don't doubt yourself. You saw sun setting and it was time to go. Y/N: I should get going. Mom (sad): Ok sweetheart I hope I will get to see you soon. Mom pulls me into a hug on the verge of tears. Y/N: (Still holding her): Don't worry mom I will be fine, I will write soon. We break our embrace and dad walks over to me extended his hand. Dad: You will make us proud Y/N I know you will. I take his hand and we shake. I get down on all fours and start running toward the jade palace. It took about 2 hours of constant running. by the time I got there the sun was just rising. Jade palace I slowly walk up the stairs then straighten myself up. I knock on the door and Oogway opens the door. Oogway: Welcome young warrior have a nice trip. Y/N: Yes Sir. I bow in respect. Oogway: Shifu is getting his students here. How are your parents?Y/N: They are good they are not going to be assassin's anymore so its my turn to take over the business. Oogway: I know you will make your parents proud. The door opens reveling Shifu and the furious 5 come through the doors. Shifu: Ah you must be Y/N glad you made it. Everyone meet Y/N daughter of (dad name) and (mom name) the best assassin's in the valley.Tigress: She is the daughter of the tiger pair of assassin's but she is a wolf. Monkey: Yea it doesn't make sense. Shifu: Y/N with your permission I would like to explain. Y/N: Of course master Shifu. Shifu: Listen to me all of you. Y/N clan was killed, she was found near a small of village near (dad name) and (Mom name) village. They took her in and saw her and took her in. They saw she had great talent in kung fu and assassin tactics, so they stated to raise in the way of assassination.Y/N: Yea that about sums it up. Mantis: Wow so what are you doing here?Y/N: I Don't really know my parents didn't tell me. Shifu: I can answer that your parents taught you well but they think you need more practice and become something greater. Y/N: Ok Shifu: You start training tomorrow you may rest now you, you travel a long way. Will someone show her around the palace and her room. Tigress: I will show her around. Everyone: Really!?Tigress: What?Y/N: Sounds good to me. Shifu: Very well Tigress will show you around, rest up for tomorrow. Everyone left leaving me and tigress alone. Y/N: So what's first. Tigress: lets show you the training room. Y/N: Sounds good to me. We start walking to the training room. Training  roomWe open the doors and I started looking around, it's was amazing. Y/N: Wow this place is cool I cant wait to train here. Tigress: So when did you start training? Y/N: When I was about 5 years old, how about you?Tigress: I was 5 to. Y/N: Great well I look forward to training with and the others. Tigress: You as well. Y/N: Can you show me toward my sleeping quarters? Tigress: Of course. We start heading toward the sleeping quarters.SLEEPING QUATERS We start walking toward our rooms. She leads me into a room. Tigress: This is your room.Y/N: Great thanks. Tigress: My room is right next to yours so if you need something.Y/N: Thank you Tigress really I hope we can be great friends. Tigress (Slight blush): Oh your welcome well good night.