1. Camp Nightwing

My mom and dad are making me go to this camp and I'm not happy about it. They said 'it's good for you.' Or 'you need to be out in nature' but dude no I like it inside. Where I'm safe from outside.
But of course I can't talk back or else I get hit.
Anyways- I'm still packing they said I'm staying there for 2 months? Idk but they said I would be staying a while.

So I'm finally all packed and it's time to go. I'm wearing a white tank top with some loose bottom jeans and some white converse that are high top.
(Or you can wear whatever you want)
I get in the car and we start leaving.

We get to the camp and it's like my parents just threw me out of the car because they didn't even say goodbye or anything just told me to grab my stuff and go and zoomed off after I grabbed my stuff.
How great.
So I met a councilor and his name was Tommy? But he told me to go to cabin 5. Like I know where anything is.
"Umm hey are you a councilor?" I ask looking at a girl with little front braids in her hair.
"Oh yea! My name is Joan!"
Joan is pretty and seems sweet.
"Oh hey Joan my name is Yn and I don't know where cabin 5 is." I say while looking at her.
"Oh follow me I'll show you where it is!" She says grabbing my hand.

"And here we are! So your roommates names are Ziggy and... I don't think anyone else is in this cabin. But if there is they will come later." She says looking down at me
"Oh ok well thank you Joan!" I say looking up at her
"Your welcome Yn! See you at lunch!" She says before running off to the other councilors
I go into the room and see this beautiful red head looking at me.
Damn. She's pretty!
"I- umm hi?" I say while looking at her.
"Ummm hi you must be Yn?"
"Yea and your Ziggy?" I say while looking at her
"Yea!" She says looking happy.
"Well ima get my stuff all ready but I hope we can be friends!" I say while looking at her with a smile.
"Yea let's be friends!" She says putting her hand out for me to shake.

And that is how all of this started...

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter ima be making these ones a little shorter then my Deena x reader so that there is more chapters!