Tommy?!

"Ziggy- I feel like I need to throw up!" I say then she turns around.
"Throw up then!"
Next thing I know I'm throwing up with Ziggy holding my hair so that I don't get throw up on it.
"ZIGGY YN GET TO THE MESS HALL!" Nick says looking at me wipe my mouth.

So basically Nick was flirting with Ziggy. I'm pissed off by this boy. I want to punch him. Can the person that killed Jeremy kill him?!
Anyways! Nick went with the other councilor to find the other like 20 kids.
"Where is she?!" Says one of Sheilas friends
"Huh?" Ziggy ask looking at them
"SHEILA! Where is she?!"
"OH SHIT!" Ziggy says before grabbing my hand and pulling me outside to get Sheila.

We get to the bathroom and take the screwdriver out of the door and open it.
"Sheila?!" I say looking for her.
I open one of the stalls and she jumps out at me
"Huh the other witch! You didn't dumb bugs on me tho. Where's the other one?" She asks I look around and see Ziggy behind her about to hit her head.
Think fast I kick Sheila in the knee then she comes at me again and this time Ziggy punch's her face.
"What happened?!" Says one of the councilors
"Nothing!" I say closing the stall door.
We then hear screaming and shouting
"HELLO HELP US PLEASE HELPPP AHHHH!"
I open the stall where I hear ro noise coming from.
"Hello?!" I say
"YN!" Says one of the voices
It sounded like Cindy
"Cindy?" I say opening the toilet top.
"HELP US!"
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THE TOILET?!" I say before Ziggy comes in and looks in.
"CINDY!" Ziggy says

We have a bucket duties to a rope down the toilet and from what I've heard is that Alice is coming up first.
First of all. Are Alice and Cindy friends again?
Second of all. Ew there is poop and pew where she is being pulled up.
Then a guy comes in with a axe and tries to hit us with it and takes off the councilors head and his body falls threw the toilet
I run out with Ziggy behind me and I see the persons face... Tommy?!

Sorry this one is short but hope you like it!