Chapter 2

The rest of the week leading up to Christmas was a blur to Quinn. The woman tied him up in various ways and either played with him or or fucked him. Quinn yearned for it to be over but alas his wishes weren't granted

Soon it was Christmas Eve. Quinn was lying on the living room floor frogtied and ball gagged. The woman sat on an armchair in lingerie, watching as Quinn squirmed around on the floor. The woman soon got up and exited the room. Five minutes later she returned wearing a black turtleneck, a knee length leather skirt and some high heels. She walked over to Quinn holding some things in her hands. She bent down close to him. " I just need to pop out to get some presents for Christmas, don't you move" as she finish she went behind Quinn and spread apart his ass cheeks. Quinn groaned as the woman slid in a rather large butt plug. "Have fun" the woman said before shoving a leather hood over Quinn's head. The woman walked exited the house smiling as she listened to Quinn moan. 

Quinn wriggled around on the floor hoping for some way to escape his bondage. The butt plug was ever so uncomfortable causing Quinn to constantly have to shift around. Quinn's dick rubbed against the floor. He let out muffled moans as he edges himself closer and closer to orgasm but he would not cum, he could not cum. The cock ring forbade him to. Quinn was just stuck, drawing himself near orgasm but not being able to finish.

After what felt like centuries, The front door opened. "I'm back!" The woman declared "and this time I brought presents". Quinn faintly heard the woman place what sounded like bags onto the living room table. She walked over to Quinn and removed his hood. "Now, how about I let you open a present, just for being so good?" She strode back over to the table and stood for a moment. "Ooh" she said before dipping her hand into a bag "I like this one". She walked back to Quinn. She flipped him onto his front, he could now see that she was holding nipple clamps. Quinn squirmed but she held him still. The woman attached the nipple clamps laughing as Quinn let out a yelp for each clamp that went on. "You know what just for being a good sub, let's remove that cock ring" she did so and Quinn silently rejoiced. She then bent down and grabbed dick but stopped herself. "Oh almost forgot" The woman brought out a remote and turned a dial all the way up. The nipple clamps started to vibrate. The woman then lay down and popped Quinn's erect dick into her mouth. Quinn let out a moan as his eyes rolled back into his head.