♡5

It was snowing lightly after the snow storm that took place the night before and Regulus, James and Sirius were walking Diagon Alley.

"Ooh! Can we go to the book store pretty please!!!" Sirius chuckled and opened the door for Regulus. He walked in and rubbed his fingers across the spines of the books.

James stared at his hands, and his fingers as they rubbed along the books. God,he thought, how is that so attractive?
He moved his gaze to Sirius, who was staring out the window boredly.

"Aha!" Regulus took the book out of its shelf and walked over to the counter.
"Just this please." The librarian smiled at the boy and handed him the book in exchange for a few galleons (1) .The bell dinged and the three were off.

"Hi! Are you James Potter?" Regulus looked up from his book to see a girl looking at James. He immediately put his hand around his waist to show he was his, even though he wasn't.

"Uh..Depends,who are you?" James stared back at the girl with a confused expression.

"I'm Amaithora Greyb- Smith, pleasure to meet you." She stretched out at hand but neither of them shook it.(2)

"Okay then.." She took her hand back and looked around awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, what did you say your last name was?" Sirius said.

"Smith." Sirius and James looked at eachother in uncertainty, it had sounded like she said Greyback at the start...

"I'll be back.." James said, and they began to walk off when Amaithora called out,
"Wait!" They spun around and Amaithora walked towards them.

"I was wondering, because I'm Lily Evans' friend and she has a small- actually, scratch that, giant crush on you and I was at her place and I wanted to see if you liked her still." Amaithora said, fidgeting with the rings that lay on her brown fingers.

Regulus studied the girl, she had caramel brown skin, dark black hair, and bright blue eyes. She looked nice enough.

"Oh.. well tell her I love her very much and always will!" James said, though it sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

"And you're Regulus right?" Regulus felt her gaze on him, and he looked back at her.
"Uh yeah, I think I've seen you around?" She nodded,
"You have. We shared DADA this year. Anyway, I have to go!" She ran off, and all three boys looked at eachother before shrugging and walking off.

A/N ok short chapter, but the plot is thickening!
(1) i know absolutely nothing about money in the wizarding world so this is either super cheap or super expensive
(2) new character! i need to find a good fancast for her now