💥💤chaos💤⚡

Littles: Bakugou & Kamanari
Caregiver: Shinsou
Little Age: Both 2
Ship: Slight ShinKami

Trigger Warning: Two littles are fighting and arguing in this chapter. If fights or yelling upset you, please ignore this and wait for my next update!

Shinsou's POV

Bakugou and I are watching Totoro, when my door opens, I assume it's Dad or Pops coming to check on us. But when I look away from the TV, it's actually Kamanari.

"Kami!" Bakugou exclaims. Him and Kamanari have become really good friends when they are regressed, and when Kamanari is big, he helps me take care of him.

"H-hi," Kami says softly, fiddling with the hem of his shirt, I can't tell if he is regressed or upset.

"Hey, buddy, what's wrong?" I ask, patting on the side next to me, that Bakugou isn't sitting on. He comes and sits next to me, and we all finish watching the movie together, and then Kamanari announces that he is hungry.

"What do you guys wanna eat for lunch?" I ask, with my hand on Kamanari's thigh, as he is repeatedly poking my hand.

"Soup soup soup soup soup!" Bakugou chants, which I know is what he calls ramen when regressed.

"And grilled cheese!!" Kamanari exclaims, grabbing my shoulder.

"Okay! Let's go to the kitchen!" I exclaim, as we all go to the kitchen together, and they go and sit at the table, Bakugou showing Kamanari some of his coloring books so they can color while waiting. I make enough food for all of us, and grab our kiddy plates for Kamanari and Bakugou. Kamanari likes his ramen noodles to be shorter, so I need to cut them, and Bakugou likes his grilled cheese cut up into bite sized pieces. I get their plates ready, with those in mind, and when I get back to the dining room, Bakugou and Kamanari have made a mess on the table, and instead of actually sitting on the table, they're on the ground, coloring on the wall.

"Whoa whoa whoa!!" I shout, setting all the plates down on the table, as I run over to the boys. They're both sitting there, giggling, despite knowing they're in trouble. "Both of you go sit at the table and eat your food while I clean this."

Snickering more, they go to sit down and eat their food. Luckily, since Bakugou, Kamanari, and even Eri, all color on the walls, I've learned how to take it off. But as soon as I'm done, and stand up, they're fighting over grilled cheese, and I realize it's the grilled cheese from my plate. They're each holding onto one side of it, shouting that it's theirs. Eventually, Bakugou pulls enough that it tears in half, but he pulled so hard that his chair falls backwards, with him still in it and he lands on the floor, crying.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's okay buddy, it's okay, your tough I know you can handle it, where does it hurt?" I ask, immediately at his side, helping him sit properly.

"He pushed me!!!" Bakugou shouts, angrily, through his tears.

"Did not!! He was trying to take my grilled cheese!" Kamanari shouts pointing at him.

"PUSHED ME!!!!" Bakugou shouts again, still crying, but more angry than hurt I think.

"Both of you stop! That wasn't either of your grilled cheese, it was mine! You both have your own grilled cheese, and both of you need to sit down and eat without saying another word!"

"Sorry, daddy," Kamanari pouts.

"Sorry, bubba," Bakugou sniffs.

The silence only lasts as long as they are eating, as once we are back into my room, Bakugou takes the Pikachu stuffed animal off my dresser, and starts to play with it, but I'm completely aware that it's Kamanari's comfort stuffed animal.

"B-baku, can have that stuffie?" He asks, nervously.

"No! Finders keepers!" He says, turning away from him, continuing to play.

"But favorite," He says, going to his front again.

Bakugou just blows a raspberry at Kamanari, and so Kamanari tries to take it from him.

"It's mine!" Bakugou shouts, pulling it towards his chest.

"B-but it's mine! Bubba bought it for me!" Kamanari exclaims, trying to grab it again.

"Baby, you can share with Bakugou, maybe Bakugou will give you one of his stuffies!" I say, rubbing his back.

"No! You're stinky, gonna make my stuffies stinky too!" Bakugou mocks at Kamanari.

"N-not stinky!" Kamanari exclaims, sniffing.
"Bakugou, be nice to Kami," I say, rubbing his back again.

"Hmph!!!" Bakugou pouts, crossing his arms.
Kamanari ends up cuddling into me for a while, since Bakugou won't give up his stuffie, as I turn on Pokemon, since I know they both do like it. After half an episode, Bakugou crawls over to us, with the Pikachu in hand, and hands it over to Kamanari.

"Sorry for taking stuffie and being mean," He says, softly.

"Ts okay, Baku, Kamanari says, holding his stuffed animal close to his chest, and then they hug softly.

"Play together? I go get another stuffie," Bakugou asks.

"Yeah!" Kamanari says excitedly, holding up his Pikachu, ready to play.