🎤💥thunder💥💤

Little: Katsuki
Caregiver: Aizawa and Present Mic
Family: Katsuki, adopted son, Shinsou brother, Aizawa and Present Mic dad's.
Little Age: 3 years
Authors Note: As always my Katsuki family stories are inspired by the wonderful

Aizawa's POV

After a restless sleep through the storm, I'm shaken awake by small warm hands. I rub the sleepy out of my eyes, and look up at Katsuki, who is standing over me, with bright red eyes, from crying. "Hey, Kat, what's wrong??' I ask, sitting up, setting my hand on his arm.
"Loud...so loud…" He whines, yelping and covering his ears as thunder cracks outside of the house.
"Cmhere, baby," I whisper, letting him crawl in bed, between Hizashi and I, causing hizashi to start to toss and turn, rubbing his eyes.
"Sorry, papa," Kat whispers, crawling up behind him, and clutching to his back, as I lay next to them.
"You're okay, buddy, storm scaring you?? Its almost as loud as papa," Hizashi says, chuckling a little, which makes Kat giggle too.
"Should we turn on the tv? To help drown out the storm," I suggest, a hand rubbing Kat's back.
"Mhmm!" Kat says, nodding his head. As his favorite cat, Ash, hops onto the bed, crawling up next to us too. Hizashi might say I have a bad habit of bringing home stray and abandoned cats, but hey, Kat and Shinsou enjoy it. And so does Hizashi he just won't adm- "Toto," Kat cuts off my thoughts, bringing me back to earth. Toto is his word for when he wants to watch Totoro, one of his favorite small movies.
"Didn't you just watch that with bub-"
"Toto toto toto toto-" He begins to chant while clamping his fists and bouncing tem up and down until I'm frantically grabbing for the remote.
After turning it on for him, I dig through my bedside drawer until I find one of his bibis, a green and orange one, covered in little yellow stars, in a case so I know it's clean. I give it to him before he starts to suck on his thumb, since he likes to bite and I don't want him to hurt himself. As we're watching, he only flinches at the thunder every once and a while, and is able to calm down quickly especially half way through the movie when I bring him his favorite apple juice. Between the snuggling with Ash, his favorite movie, the apple juice, Kat is able to slowly fall back asleep, and hizashi kisses my head gently before ruffling my hair and telling me I can relax now too.