Plushie

A_lost_M

Third person pov:
Bakugou walked into class early as usual.He sat down in his seat and turned on his slowed sza playlist.(Sza slowed down is sooo good🥰😍).He hummed 'Normal girl' as he looked out the window.Everyone started to file in so he quietly hummed.

Today's as a boys only day,which bakugou thought was kinda stupid but helpful.Every 3 weeks the girls would have a day off and so would the boys.Aizawa walked into class and went straight to bakugou.

Bakugou looked up at him confused,kinda looked like a lost puppy begging for food.Aizawa pulled out a blond puupy plushie.Bakugou blushed and his eyes widen.He always wanted it because it looked like him.

Bakugou secretly loved plushie and stuffed animals that look similar to him.He grabbed the puppy plushie out of aizawas hand and petted and kissed it.He hugged Aizawa and ran out of the class to show the new plushie to the rest of his stuffed animals.

Class 1-As boys are confused on how the big bad Katsuki bakugou just hugged someone and got a plushie.Aizawa turned to his class and his smile immediately went away."Sit down we have work to do"everyone was shocked but accepted it.

As time went on the class would get bakugou more and more plsuhies,they lived the way he would hug them or give them a little kiss and run off to his dorm room to introduce the new member.

The end-Hope you liked it!