chapter 1

~ be careful who you make memories with. Those things can last a lifetime~

———————————————————

Mayas pov:

The doorbell rang and I ran down to open it, thinking it would be my friend who was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. As I opened the door it wasn't my friend infront of me but 5 guys looking my age.

Jakes pov:

"Guys do you know where to put the garbage here?"
"no idea", lukas yelled across the room
"Let's just see if we find any garbage cans in the neighbourhood"
...

"There aren't any garbage cans here. What now?"
"come on let's just ask someone of the neighbours" Lukas said while walking straight up to the next door.

Mayas pov:

"Can I help you?"
"Yeah Hi I am Mike and we just moved in yesterday down the street and we don't know where to put the garbage here" the blond guy spoke.

"Oh hi Mike. If you guys walk in this direction you can find a place to put the trash" I said while pointing to where they have to walk to. "Oh and I am maya by the way" thinking it would be rude not to say my name after he said his and also I wanted to know the other guys names. They look interesting but no one else said their name. Rude.

"Thanks. Could I have your number maybe? We could all hang out someday if you want to"
"Yeah sure"

Now, one week after this weird first Meeting with the guys, me and Mike are pretty good friends. We texted a lot and today I am coming over to their house. Just to hang out. I am a bit scared to be honest. I just know Mike and I don't even know the name of the other guys. I was to embarrassed to ask Mike. I hope when I am coming over they introduce themselves or else I'll have to ask and I really don't want to.
Fuck.
I am overthinking to much again.

Timmys pov

She's here.
The doorbell just rang and i here Mike shouting :"Maya is here"
We are all going to open the door.
Ther she is.
Even more beautiful then I remembered.

Before I could even say hello she was hugging Mike and was laughing about some Insider I don't understand.
Now she is looking at all of us.
She looks... I don't know.
Judging.
"Well are you guys gonna tell me your names?"
Oh. That's why. She doesn't even know our names. Right when I wanted to speak up jake spoke.
"Hi I am jake"
She nodded and looked over to George lukas and I. After they both introduced themselves she looked me in the eyes. No fear, no anger, no joy, no sadness. Ther was nothing. What is she hiding?
"Hi i am timmy"
She smiled.
"Come on in", Mike said.

Mayas pov:

They all seem like nice guys. I hope so. It would be cool to have them as friends. I want t know their storys. Why are they here. And why does this house look like they are billionaires. Its huge and modern and looks so fucking expensive.
We are walking through the house, them showing me every single room. I like it. No, I love it.
"I wish I could live here. Do you guys realise how amazing this all is?"
"Yeah"
Shit. I Don't remember his name. I can't ask again. That would be rude and I would be very much embarrassed.

———————————————————

Hi guyssss

Do you like it????

It's just the beginning it gets more interesting I promise.

Anyways yall are hot. Peace out.