chapter 3

~Don't let wack ass people fuck with your dope energy ~

————————————————————————————————

Mayas pov:

We are now back at their house walking into the kitchen.
"Maybe, if you all agree, we could make teams. One that cooks the meat, one that makes fries and the salad and one that makes drinks and stuff."
"Yeah that's a good idea. So who wants to be in what Team?", Jake answered.
"I could make the meat", I said.
"Oh yes me too", timmy said shortly after me.
We all have our "teams" now and are starting to cook. Me and timmy are making the meat, George and Mike are making drinks and jake and lukas are making fries.

"Okay so have you ever done this before?"
"Yes and you?"
"Nope"
"Oh it's okay I can show you how to do it."
"Thanks timmy"

We finished everything and are all sitting at the table

[ the way they are sitting looks like this]

        Lukas     George
Mike           Table          Timmy
        Maya       Jake

Lukas is sitting right infront of me and still no eye contact. What is it with this guy. He tells nothing about himself. Maybe he just needs time to warm up around people? No. He doesn't seem like a shy guy. If he wanted to say something he would. But he doesn't.

We start eating and it tastes really good. If I am honest I thought it would taste horrible but timmy has some good cooking skills .

As we eat I get really thirsty so I grab my glass with what looks like apple juice. As I start to drink I see that Mike and George are looking at me. Almost like waiting to see me drink the whole glass. Its weird. But maybe because they made it and want to see if I like it? No. It tastes horrible. Disgusting. I spit it all out. Right in lukas face. Shit.
"What is this?!"
"It's just apple juice with salt, I am sorry I thought it would be funny." ,Mike said looking at me.
"This is not salt.
What the fuck did you put in here?"

"Pee."

I look at George. Not believing what he just said. I am getting sick.
I stand up putting my hand over my mouth while running to the bathroom. I hear steps behind me. Before i can see who it is I am puking into the toilet. Someone started to hold my hair up so that they don't fall into the toilet. The person is also starting to rub my back. Weird. But nice.

When i finally stopped I turned around to see lukas.
"I am sorry for spitting pee into your face."
I said laughing because this didn't quite sound like I wanted it to be.
"It's fine"
He talked to me. Finally.
I saw that he wanted to say something to me again when Mike walked in.
"Maya I am sorry are you okay? This wasn't the way i planned it. You know I thought it would be fun I didn't know that he would do this. I just. You told me about how you did that to your friend Jane once and that it was hilarious and.."
Jane. Yes he is right it was hilarious. Jane.
"It is fine Mike. It was him not you I know that."

————————————————————————————————

Umm didn't plan this out the way it ended. Is it to dramatic? Please tell me if yes.

Bye bye hot bitches <3