Chapter 4

"I miss you." - Taehyung

Jisoo POV:

Jisoo: "A week has passed since we first went out together. Can I even call that as a date?" She asked herself. "And, that night. How can I forget." She's lying in her bed with eyes closed.

Grandma: "She's beautiful." She whispered to Taehyung. They just finished dinner. Taehyung showed a bright smile. "Jisoo, thanks for coming in here." She said holding Jisoo's hand. "I'll go to my room now; you can stay a little longer if you want. Taehyung, maybe you can tour her around the house." She said with a smile.

Jisoo: "Thank you and nice meeting you." She said.

Taehyung led Jisoo to the patio. From the patio, you can see the garden under the beautiful night sky.

Taehyung: "Thank you for today." He said looking at her.

Jisoo: "No. Thanks to you. I enjoyed everything." She smiled.

Taehyung: "Jisoo?" He said.

Jisoo: "Yeah?" She asked.

Taehyung: "I know that maybe it's too early to ask this. But..." He paused.

Jisoo: "What?" Looked confused.

Taehyung: "Uhmmm. From the first time I saw you. You... You made me feel something that I don't know if I have ever felt before." He stopped.

Jisoo: "And?" She nervously asked.

Taehyung: "You make me want to know you more and more. I want to know if you could give me the chance to show how I feel about you." He said with a husky voice. Jisoo didn't respond. She was just looking at him. "It's okay if you're not..." She cut him off.

Jisoo: "Yes, it's okay." She smiled.

Taehyung: "Really? So, I can..." He asked in excitement.

Jisoo: "Hey... Hey... Slowly!" She stopped him. "It's not as if we're already a couple, right? Not to that level yet??" She laughed.

Taehyung: "Yeah. Right! Right! But that's the goal." He said smiling.

Jisoo: "Well, good luck there!" She teased.

They looked at each other and smiled.

Taehyung: "It's getting late. I'll take you home." He said.

Jisoo: "Okay." She smiled.

Jisoo opened her eyes. She smiled remembering what happened that day. Moments later, she fell asleep.

Days passed. Taehyung would usually meet Jisoo after she helps in the shop. There are days when Taehyung brings food for her. These gestures make Jisoo like Taehyung more and more.

2 weeks after Taehyung's confession of his feelings towards Jisoo.

Jisoo: "Taehyung!" She waved from afar.

Taehyung: "Jisoo! Hi!" He said.

She parked her bike and went near Taehyung. She looked at him with a big smile.

Taehyung: "Why do you look so happy?" He asked.

Jisoo: "I have a surprise for you!" She exclaimed.

Taehyung: "What surprise?" He asked, confused.

Jisoo: "Tada! I got us passes on the special arts exhibit in the next town!" She said with excitement. Taehyung was speechless. "I remember you said that you appreciate art too. So, I thought this will help you know yourself better." She said with a bright smile. Taehyung still did not respond. He was just looking at her. "Tae? Are you spacing out again?" She asked.