Chapter Four "London"

When they got their luggages, they went outside and Stiles called Derek while Scott was talking to Liam.

*Phone call*

Stiles: Hello, we've just landed where are you?

Derek: We're at Jackson's waiting for you guys and Liam's.

Stiles: Ok we're on our way. Do you guys need anything we can get on our way?

Derek: *Asks Jackson* No, we're good. See ya!

Stiles: Bye.

*Phone call ends*

Stiles: Derek and Braeden are at Jackson's waiting for us. How about Liam and Theo?

Scott: They missed the flight they are coming tomorrow.

Stiles: I am not surprised. OK let's go.

They have already booked a limo. They got into the limo and went to Jacksons'. They came to Jacksons' apartment and they saw each other for the first time in like 5 years. They hugged each other.

Ethan: Hello guys, how are you? How was your trip?

Jackson: Welcome to our house. 

Jackson and Ethan show their rooms to their friends. They have a really elite apartment with big windows and shades of black white and gray. They are going to stay in London for a month. "Are you guys hungry?" asked Ethan.

Stiles: Yes I haven't eaten anything since yesterday lunch.

Scott: Yeah, I missed lunch too.

Lydia & Malia: Yeah!

*Derek and Braeden agrees*

They sat at the table and ate dinner together and chatted for a while. When they were done eating, Jackson and Ethan had a projector and they decided to watch a film: "Avengers: Endgame" Ethan and Jackson had two big couches. One of them was on the left side and the other one was on the right side. Scott, Malia, Lydia, and Stiles were on the left side, and Ethan, Jackson, Braeden, and Derek were on the right side. Malia's head was on Scott's shoulder. Lydia was on the other side of the couch and Stiles was sitting on the ground in front of Lydia. On the other side, Jackson and Ethan were sitting next to each other under a blanket, and Derek and Braeden were cuddling. At the end of the film Derek dozed off and it was 2 AM so the group decided to go to bed. Braeden did not want to wake Derek so she put a blanket on him and gave him a kiss on his forehead then went to their room. Meanwhile, Scott jumped directly on the bed and fell asleep immediately. Malia stayed a little longer and unpack their things while he was sleeping. Next to their room were Stiles and Lydia. They unpack their things together. When they went to bed Stiles was not able to sleep due to cups of coffee he drank and the pill that he took later than usual. So he decided to go through the files while everyone was asleep. Lydia was groaning and turning side to side. Stiles thought she might have a nightmare or something. He put his hand to her forehead and realized she was hot. She probably had a fever and she was shaking as well. Stiles tenderly woke her up and changed her clothes, took the blanket over her so she would stay cool. He watched her all night and checked her temperature with his hand.