‹𝟹 : memories ✦

quackity thinks of wholesome(?) tingz (prob angst?????)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quackity sat on the polished quartz looking down at his black shoes, he sighed digging his shoes in the sand thinking of his fiance's at first as his brain slowly ran over to ghostbur oh the memories the innocence of him he really liked the boy handing out 'blue' to everyone, sure it didn't make anyone 'happy' but they sure did make them smile, even giggling too Ghostbur's smile always widened for anyone who would take the blue, I mean who wouldn't? as Quackity was one of them.

But he did miss the old Wilbur or Ghostbur maybe both, He did date Wilbur when he joined Pogtopia, eversince Wil blew up L'manberg or Manberg- Quackity really couldn't remember his memory was fuzzy after the recent events happened.

Quackity can't handle change he really couldn't trust Wil anymore after he blew up L'manberg he was protective of his nation, like Sapnap he shook his head trying to get that thought out of his mind he didn't want anything to do with his fiance's he sniffled as he went back thinking of Wilbur, old Wilbur.

He didn't like the red glow of Wilbur's eyes he couldn't even make eye contact with him at first the height of the man was surely enormous Quackity would have to look up to even talk to him often times when he went to Pogtopia Wilbur rested his elbow on his elbow.

Good times.
Good times.
Quackity repeated to himself silently his elbow on his knee as his hand carried the right side of his chin he smiled daydreaming about the things he wanted to do with Wil, wholesome things.

He felt a sudden hand on his shoulder, he flinched looking back. "Quackity from Las Nevadas what are you doing?" The slime man asked as he tilted his head.

"Nothing, just sitting" Quackity replied as he looked back to the ground.
"Have fun sitting!" Slimecicle smiled as he hopped back into the hotel.

Quackity continued to daydream for the rest of the day.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

326 words without A/N's