Midnight Sex

"..yeah." George quivered as he felt a hand reach under his boxer line. "I've got a balcony with a great view, you wanna see?~" Dream whispered huskily into George's ear.

Dream scooped George up bridal style and carried him to the balcony where he let George look out to admire the view. 11th story. Dream carefully placed George down, who cuffed his hands on the railing and let the breeze push through his hair.

He felt a hand on his shoulder, and then he was spun around. Dream sighed peacefully, leaning down and kissing George romantically on the lips.

The kiss lasted, under the moonlight shining on George's pale skin. Dream began to suck gently at George's lower lip. George moaned softly, he was backed against the balcony railing, which was glass, meaning everyone below could see, Dream's knee pushing inbetween George's thighs.

Dream affectionately kissed along George's neck, the feeling lingered even when his lips left. George flushed immediatly when he felt Dream's gentle fingers pulling his boxers down.

"Colours, baby, you know what that means?" Dream whispered, his jaw line brushing on Georges'. "Yes.. Green." George smiled eagerly, running his hand up Dream's shirt.

"Wait one moment- red." George halted, pushing away. Dream sighed, and ran a hand through his hair disappointingly as he watched George rush into the aparment.

He returned with his phone and a speaker, "Music, everythings better with music." George started, bending down and placing the speaker down and throwing his phone back inside. Diamonds - Sam Smith.

Dream rolled his eyes, giving George a side smile and pushed him back against the ledge. George was right, the atmosphere changed, everything around them had blurred and all the focus was on them.