Re-kissed

The man wrapped a hand around George's waist, the other picked up a shot. Intent clicked on George's tongue as he heard the swirl of an Afterburner. He pouted as he turned to face the man.

Dream. His head tilted, and an impatient look dwelling on his puckered lips. "When does your shift end or... for say you could leave a little early." Dream laughed gently, his eyes looked seductively down George's body.

He was obviously impatient, he was giddy and his hand was rubbing along George's hip. "In 4 hours meet me." George spaid nonchalantly but furrowing his brow, saying something in innuendo.

Dream got it immediately, "150." He removed his hand from George's hip and pulled out a 3 $50 bills. Last time was 1k but 'pleasure over conscious' was George's quote and Dream was none to derive him from it.

-

George wrung his hand around the bathroom door, a slight fret filled his body, like none before. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and opened the door.

Inside was already Dream, leaning sedately on the tile wall. He winked George's way making George cringe yet his cheeks began to crimson.

-

Dream pulled George in close, making his chin brush Dream's chest, their eyes meeting in libido. Dream slid his hands down and unlatched the buckle of his belt.

Then he reached around to George's backside and ran his hands over a plug.

The club on the otherside of the bathroom was still booming and the loud noises of cheering couldn't be muffled. But neither men minded. 'Pleasure over concious.'

"Turn around when you're ready.." Dream smiled gently. "I-" George quivered. George had hooked up with people before but something was different. He was already heated up before coming into the bathroom.

He turned around although hesitant. Dream had his hands cupped around George's cock now and his member was edged against George's back.

Dream removed his hands from George's front and ran them along his hips and up against his spine. He pushed his index on George's spine making him bend down then arch as Dream moved his finger upwards.

Now George was pushed against Dream's member, perfectly align. Dream hooked his fingers around George's shorts and slid them of. He laughed hazily under his breath, "My..." he muttered., he tossed George's shorts off to the side.

He felt at George's member it was lathered in a layer of precum before they had even started. "Im going to take it... you enjoyed our last time." Dream teased.

George halted and he was speachless, he ignored the statement and tried to loosen up. Dream laughed- wheezed?...

He then removed his own clothing and he got his index and middle finger and lathered them with George's precum. He removed the plug with his free hand.

Without hesitation nor warning he entered briefly, making George moan loudly. Although Dream took it back out almost immediatly to only now use his fingers to lube George.

-