Chapter 15

Micaì

I was able to forgive my dad but he still owed me and today was the last week in August and it was a Friday as well.

" Good morning babygirl come on time to get up your gonna spend the entire day  your not going to school today I called your school told them you won't be in today" said dad.

" Wait what did you just say I ain't going to school really " I said.

" Yes so I sent an email to the school and called them saying you won't be in school I want to take you with me to get stuff for you and Alexa party " said dad.

" Ok daddy so I did say spa right I mean we can go to the spa that morning so we need bags full of treats like a party bag but a party bag for teens and preteens "I said.

" Ok what else you want a pinata filled with candies or electronic accessories also what food you want cause you and Alexa can have a party together " said dad.

" Um how about two pinatas one with candies and one with electronic accessories that is a good idea thanks daddy and you still owe me a phone daddy " I said.

" Ok and I know I owe you a phone but you won't get it until your birthday and yes we should have a party together me and her " I said.

" Good morning my beautiful daughter how are you and your not mad at your daddy anymore " said mom (American)

" Good morning mommy I'm good and yes I'm still upset about my phone but daddy made it up to me with the flowers and chocolates yesterday and he helping me plan my birthday party " I said.

" Well that's good and yes he do owe you a phone and I made him order it for you so it will be waiting for you on your birthday ok " said mom (American)

"  Ok mommy and he also paying for me to go to the spa on that day and daddy I also want some wedges and sandals and two sneakers and can I get jewelry " I said.

" I will see what I can do babygirl and ok well if that's what you want then daddy's got you " said dad.

" And he always do whether I make him mad or he makes me mad " I said.

" Babygirl we have to get your party stuff today and plus I have to go on tour for a week so I might not make it to your birthday party in time " said dad.

Hearing that my dad might not be back on time for my birthday makes me sad but both my moms will be here for me.

" What's the matter sweetheart huh oh did your daddy tell you the bad news " said mom (Bahamian)

" Yes he did and I don't want him to go at all " I said.

" Awe sweetheart he has to go to make money so he can get you stuff that you need " said mom (Bahamian)

" Ok I understand that he has to go in order to provide for me and my siblings " I said.

"Ok now go get ready babygirl so we can go get the stuff for your birthday " said dad.

I got out of bed and made up my bed and I grabbed my underwear and went in the bathroom I took a six minute bath.

Then I wrapped my fluffy towel around me and went and washed my face and placed my cleanser on my face yall I'm starting to get acne on my face.

After that I brushed my teeth as well then I dried off slipping my underwear on then I placed my towel back on the rack.

I went back in my room and moisturize my body then since my hair isn't plait I decided to leave it curly.