Chapter 1 - My Owner

My story started when my sister, Elsa, and I was picked up by two young ladies from a rack in a Disney store.

I did not know how, but I just knew that I was a stuff toy which was mass produced in a factory, to be sold to the people all around the world who were fascinated by the popular movie, FROZEN. I knew that there were others who looked exactly the same as me and Elsa behind me but I could not looked behind to see them as I was only a stuff toy.

These two young ladies squealed with delight while passing us to the cashier. After handling 24 pounds in total, the two ladies walked out the store. By the tone of their voice, I could feel how happy and excited they were for purchasing us. I felt a spark within me whenever I heard the laughter of one of the ladies who held me tightly, like I was the most precious thing in the world.

Did Elsa feel the same as me, I wonder.

Although I had no means to communicate with my sister, I was rest assured by how careful the other lady was holding Elsa. It was like Elsa was the most cherished things the lady had ever owned.

My owner gently patted Elsa head while praising how cute she was.

“Oh little Elsa is so cute!! Summer, you must take good care of her okay?" My owner exclaimed.

“Of course I will! She will be my most precious thing from now on. Hehe!" Summer replied with her adorable smile. Her warm smile would have melted my heart if I had one.

Summer in turn, patted my head gently and told my owner to take good care of me too. I felt happy and thankful that Elsa and I was brought by two adorable and kind ladies. I looked forward to spending my life with them, together with Elsa. 

However, things did not go as I expected. After a while, we were brought to a bus stop and only through the conversation of the two ladies, I realized that Elsa and I were going our separate ways as my owner lived as far as a six and a half hours bus ride from Summer's home. 

Summer and my owner hugged plenty of times until the bus arrived. It was such a hard moment for them as they did not want to be separated.

“Summer I will miss you. Wattsapp me okay?" My owner said as she hugged Summer one last time.

"Be safe, dear. I will miss you too. And I will Wattsapp you every day." Summer hugged her too.

As their body came closer, Elsa was brought closer to me until we were stuck on together as if we were hugging each other. By then, I only realized that I was leaving Elsa. We were going to be on our own.

I felt something tighten within me and it was getter tighter by each seconds. How could this even possible? I wonder. We were sisters! We were meant to stay with each other! It, it was what shown in the movie. Elsa and Anna live happily ever after. They stayed together! They needed each other!

What would happened if we were separated?

I looked at Elsa hoping that she would give me an answer, or any respond. Much to my disappointment, there was nothing, not even a twitch or a blink.

Like she was a toy.

Oh.

She was a toy.

I was a toy.

No matter the state of our emotions, we did not have the means to control the outer layer of ourselves. We could only witness this heart-shattering scene and accept the ugly truth.

The sound of the bus starting engine indicated that it was time to finally say goodbye. When Elsa and my body were then separated, I felt a sudden cold and loneliness. My owner and Summer waved each other good bye as I was brought into the bus. I wanted to wave Elsa good bye too, but fate was just cruel.

Instead, I could just stare at Elsa until she vanished within my vision.

I felt a sharp pain within me, like a broken plate and the pieces pierced right through me. The pain was so great that I would have cried if I was a human. It had only been a while and I was already devastated. How would I survive from now on?

Then, I felt my owner's grip tighten around me. It gave me warmth. The same warmth that I experienced when Elsa and I 'hugged'. The sharp pain was instantly gone like it was never there.

"Little Anna, I know you are sad because you have to separate with your sister. But don’t worry, from now on, I will be here with you okay" My owner whispered softly to my ears with her sweet voice.

“I am also sad because Summer was my only friend in this country. We only have each other to count on here. We love both of you and I hope all of us will meet again soon."

“So Anna, you have to keep me company too okay? We will have a great time together! Oh, and I am Winnie. Nice to meet you too!" And then Winnie smiled widely as if she knew that I was sad and was trying to cheer me up.  

She then feel asleep. I guessed she was really exhausted from all the travelling. Her consistent breathing and movement of chest soothed me and soon I was drifting off too.

Right before I lost my consciousness, I promised myself that I would not be down anymore as I would try my best to live a new life with Winnie, my new owner.

====================================================================

PS: If you like my story pls vote or follow me! Thanks! XD