ミ⛦

"Suprise" mohit shouted gaining the whole crew of bepanaah pyaar 2.0 crew attention. They threw a hi at him and got involved in preparations of next scene.

"Won't you welcome this poor guy? " mohit asked sharad and surbhi who were sitting facing opposite directions to each other with a grumpy faces. "what happened
pranavi?"

"Oh please, I am gonna stay away from these people. They both fought with each other and showing their anger on me" pranavi complained, she thought it would be fun to accompany her sister to shoot in other state but everything turned out to be opposite.

She always supported surbhi no matter what, later when her little sister finally got into realtionship with her co-star sharad malhotra, she started feeling pitty towards the boy who is at innocent side in every fight.

Everything has a limit so does her patience. They don't mind embrassing her by picking up fights on silly things once on who would get a window seat in flight, once on who gonna pay bill, once on who is responsible for being late on sets. she is done just done, all she need is her husband arms around.

"Intresting! I thought these love birds will drown in love in this cozy weather. Tch tch bad luck guys" mohit shook head in pitty. He indirectly taunted surbhi for her 2 ruppe overaction before boarding flight.

"Me and sharu will enjoy to fullest" he imitated her getting a hard slap on hand.

"Even I planned so much, but this adorable lady is more interested in a not so good looking boy who sat beside her in flight"

"Shut up, he is seriously handsome. For your information, I was just gave him a selfie"

"Ha selfie, allowing him to wrap hands around shoulder"

"He complimented the chain you gifted, he clearly knew whom I belong to"

"I would appreciate if you behave so. No boy  no man no male creature is allowed to be close to you. Got that you bloody belong to me" sharad galred, surbhi heart melted at the last line. She shifted to his lap wrapping hands around neck, "ofcourse sweetheart"

Mohit and pranavi just picked their Jaws from ground. "but sharad, I am close to her"

"mohit chill, he is talking about humans"

----------------------------------------------