Confusion

This has been on my mind frequently, usually while I lay in bed alone contemplating plenty of things due to my immense boredom. I've realised recently that whenever I look in the mirror I do not see myself, all I see is  but a familiar stranger. Don't ask me to explain because not even I could tell you what I meant because I am unsure myself, it makes me uneasy looking at myself in the mirror for to long as I start to recognise my fave less and less. My face does not contort and shift like some sort of freakish demon, it stays exactly the same as how it was before. I don't understand how to make it not happen so I merely imagine myself with more of my father's masculine features, I find comfort in that. The fear inside me is telling me not to tell my mother of this but my common sense knows that I can't receive help if I do not tell her. In the end I may confess it to the social worker or whoever I can infront of mother if I have the courage to do it. For now I shall stick to trying not to look in the mirror to long at my face. I'm not currently upset about this I just decided if write about it due to it being three am and I do not want to sleep so I shall write to stay awake.