chr 1 😏😩

taebryn moaned as he thought about weslys huge (tiny) dick in him. he slowly pushed the dildo he had up his ass. "a-ah" he moaned. then suddenly he herd a knock at the door "hello?" taebryn slowly got up and pulled the sheet on him"come in"  a big fat man walked in its.... wesly he smirked "hi my little kitten" taebryn throws the sheet off , the dildo still in his thick (flat) ass. wesly yeets his clothes off and gets in bed with the bottom. he watches taebryn bounce on the dildo while he jerks off. "o-oh yeah" taebryn moaned loudly. "call me daddy" "o-ok daddy" wesly grabbed a vibrator from taebryns desk and put it on max "o-oh" taebryne moaned. "bend over" wesly said "yes d-daddy" wesly thrusted the vibrator into his ass. "A-AH" taebryn moaned loudly. wesly thrusted it harder into the moaning bottom. "AH F-FUCK HARDER P-PLEASE" "beg harder kitten~" "NGH P-PLEASE HARDER PLEASE"
wesly slides in with the vibrator thrusting hard. this cause taebryn to cum but wesly doesnt stop, he wont stop. taebryn slams his hands on the desk for support as wesly pounds into him. taebryn lets out screams of pleasure..he cums so much, but this is the first round, wesly on the other hand is close to cumming all of taebryns screams and begging is addictive to him, the way taebryn arches his back and how his moans sound is a turn on " such a good fucking cumslut" wesly says in a deep voice. it gives taebryn chills down his spine " DADDY!!!" he screams at the top of his lungs. wesly then pulls the vibrator out of taebryns ass "n-no please k-keep going d-daddy" "you have to do something first" wesly smirks. taebryn nervously looks down at weslys hard cock. "y-yes daddy" he then leans down and licks up weslys shaft "n-ngh" wesly moaned deeply. this somehow turned taebryn on more. he than took him in his mouth bobbing his head up and down in a fast motion. "f-fuck it f-feels so good k-kitten~" wesly let out a praise. taebryn sucked harder and wesly was so close. "AH I-IM GONNA-" taebryn stopped. "why d-did you stop" wesly said panting. "cause i wanna save it for the main part" taebryn said in a high pitched voice. "oh really~" wesly smirked "then ill make sure you cant walk tomorrow~" wesly said. taebryn gulped and looked down nervously "o-ok daddy"

tbc...