Captured

Venoms speech
Everyone else's speech
Let me know if venom speaking to much bothers you, and I'll cut it down in the next chapter.
(Whenever you speak with venom its mental, you don't speak with him out loud if people are around.
Let me know what you think
Enjoy!
Y/n's POV
(3 days later)
I wake up with a groan, my vision was blurry and everything was swaying around, I was in a cell, 2 guards were on both sides of the cell door, the events of the night prior giving me some context as to why I'm in a prison cell, I was trying to help, to be fair, I did Turn into a pitch black monster and attack a bunch of beacon students, they wouldn't leave me alone, my thoughts are cut off by a loud beeping noise, and the sound of a heavy electric metal door opening "shit" you groan as guards and someone familiar comes into view, Opzin.
(Flashback no POV)
Your seen walking into opzins office, you hear people talking, you decide not to be rude and wait for later, until you hear your name.
Iron: seriously Opzin, why do you have that kid as a hunter, he's weak and pathetic.
Opzin: he passed the initiation, he has earned respect, although he is very weak, I have been thinking about expelling him if he doesn't make any dramatic progress very soon
Ironwood: respect?! *Laughs mockingly*  he gets bullied by all the students!
Opzin: I know, maybe it will motivate him to be better.
You look down sadly, Opzin was planning on kicking me out, general ironwood thinks I'm pathetic and to top it all off, he is allowing the bullying to happen, hoping it will make me tougher, this motherfucker.
*Walks away*
(Flashback over)
Y/n POV
I need to escape, theres lots of guards defending my cell, I also have the ability to turn into a monster, are you still there? Yes, I'm not a monster, we are outcasts, we are venom, I can help with the escape, their weapons are useless against me.well, that's good, but we might want to wait for Opzin to give his shitty monologue before we plan an escape, good idea, thanks, (opzin stops at the front of the gate) he looks at you shocked, and then a grin shits it's way across his face.
Opzin:y/n? You were the monster, that was able to annihilate multiple groups of my students?
Y/n: yeah, well, kinda
Opzin: that's...incredible!
You look at him confused
Opzin: you've become so powerful, so quickly! How did you do it?
Y/n: training, and help from a friend
Opzin: what does that mean?
Y/n: *smugly* don't worry about it.
Opzin:well, let's get right to it. I want you to come back to beacon.
You freeze, is this guy seriously for real, he was fully aware of the suffering you went through, he knew about your parents, and he spoke shit about you behind your back, he allowed you to be abused and bullied, and was going to kick you out,And has the audacity the fucking nerve to come here and asks you to join back *eye twitches*
Opzin: what do you say?
Agree to go with him, are you fucking crazy?!, do you know what he's done to me!!?? Yes I do, but if we want an easy escape, we should go with him, he only wants me to join back because of you!! He's using us! I know, but think about it, what are you going back too, you have nothing without beacon, i was going to become a rogue hunter, join him, or I'll eat your liver, harsh, *sighs*
Y/n: no
Opzin looks at you shocked, no one ever rejected his offer to join his academy.
Opzin: please reconsider
Y/n: no, I'd rather rot in a prison cell and have my liver eaten rather than join that shithole academy.
Opzin:what?
Y/n: I said no now fuck off!
Opzin: I'll give you some time to think about it. *Walks away*
I'm not joining back, so go ahead and kill me, but if you do, you'll have to find a new host,how do you plan us escaping? By any chance do you think you could break through these bars, yes, good,when should we initiate the escape? whenever we see an opportunity.
5 minutes later (break time)
Alright, the guards are on their break, it's kinda odd how they would leave us on our own considering they saw some of our power, you become the big white eyed monster, you release a roar as you smash into the bars, sending the door flying forward, crushing a guard that came to investigate the roar, you hear an alarm sound as guards come rushing at you with guns, tastes and shields, they did nothing, you quickly dispatch them with your brute strength and speed, you see a heavy metal door and leap towards it, creating a crater, you smash through the door, the guards were shooting at you from every angle, but it didn't do anything, you leapt from roof to roof, you were free, your hope was cut short by a wall of beacon students standing in your way.
(Flashback before your escape) Jaunes POV
My team, crdl, rwby and sssn were told to go to Opzins office immediately, we rush through the doors, Wondering what's so important.
Opzin: I'm glad your all here
Yang: what's this all about?
Opzin: the monster that attacked you after roman escaped.
Yang: that monster got lucky! If I see it again I'll kick its fucking head in!
Opzin: I'm glad your all feeling better.
Blake: do we know what the monster is?
Opzin: yes, it's y/n.
Everyone froze, y/n? No one had heard from him since he was expelled from beacon.
Now he's a rogue monster
Weiss: that weakling was the one that beat us?
Jaune: shut the fuck up Weiss!
Everyone looked at me shocked, but I don't care, it's their faults this is happening!
Yang: what the hell jaune?
Jaune: *looks at her angrily* you did this!
Coco: how?
Jaune: *looks up angrily* you guys bullied him!, you beat him! It's your faults he got expelled in the fucking first place!
Ren:jaunes right, you should all be ashamed of yourselves!
They all look down in shame, the revelation of what they had been putting him through was painful to think about, it made them all feel sick.
Ruby: *hopeful* we can apologise, we can make it better!
Yang: yeah, if we apologise and earn his forgiveness everything will be ok!
Jaune: are you stupid? You torture and bully him all this time, and you expect an apology to just poof it all away, it's not fairyland, you ruined his dream! Your abused his kindness! And what! You seriously believe in your stupid heads that y/n will forgive you? After everything you've done?!
Phrrya: we have to try!
Cardin: even were not the evil
Blake: that's funny coming from a racist!
Cardin: that's funny coming from a cheating Faunus!
Yang: it was a mistake!
Cardin: the only mistake was when you were given a team name!
Cardin: call me racist, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Weiss racist too? Yeah she was.
Sun: shut your mouth!
Cardin: or what monkey boy?!
Neptune: I'll kick your ass
Dove: I'll drown you
Opzin:everyone quiet!
Silence
Opzin: clearly we have all made mistakes, we need his power to win the war against the Grimm.
Sky: *down* he won't come back
Nora: how do you know?!!!
Sky:because I'm his friend, I didn't bully him, I supported him, he told me shit he would never trust you assholes with, did you know he lived alone before he came to beacon, his family left him when he was just a kid, luckily he was smart enough to live on his own.
Ruby: I didn't know!
Sky: why would he trust you with info like that, you exposed all his other secrets you fucking slag!
Sun: I told you to shut your mouth!
Sky: or what, what are you gunna do, hit me with a stick? Go bananas!?
Opzin:THATS ENOUGH!!!
Opzin: we need to get Y/n back! Before he joins another academy or ironwood gets his hands on him! It would look bad on beacon!
Ruby: we will get him back!
Yang: yeah!
Weiss: sure
Ruby: for y/n! (Puts fist out)
Rwby, np for y/n! Fists in the air)
Ruby: now! Let's go get our friend back!
To be continued
----------------------------------------------
This chapter is shit I'm sorry
I hope you enjoyed
Let me know how I can make it better
Let me know if you enjoyed it
Also if venom speaking to much bothers you, let me know
1494 words
Sorry it's shorter than the last chapter