𝓤𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓮𝓭

4 days later

*BZZTBZZTBZZT* *BZZTBZZTBZZT*

Hello?

Zhongli~!

Why hello N/n, are you guys back at the house?

Well, Kuroki is, but when I got back I wanted to visit a town that I heard of so I won't be back. Kuroki dropped me off at a hotel, Are you still out of town?

Yes, I should be back in a couple of days. How is your family?

They're grieving, but doing well...My mother was all 'oh where Xhichao? He was such a nice man~!' Ugh.

Xhichao? I'm sorry but I don't recall you ever mentioning him...

Good, he was my trash ex. I didn't really like him but my mother really did.

Oh, I'm sorry about that, I have to go but I'll talk to you soon.

Oh okay! See you~!

Bye...

"So, N/n?" Venti comes into the kitchen sleepily and stretches his arms, yawning.

"How did you know?" I chuckles and look out the window, Venti opens the fridge and groans.

"OH NO!" Venti shuts the fridge door and bangs his head against it.

"Is...something wrong?" Venti look at me and nods.

"We're out of food. But going to the store is borning. Wanna go to the mall!!" I sigh as Venti's eyes light up.

"Sure, but I need tea before we go, and you need to clean up." Venti rolls his eyes and smiles, getting a cup of water and going to his room. I open up the curtains and go to my room to change.

"So, what tea shop was that? And why do they give out apples?" Venti takes a bite of of his apple and raises an eyebrow.

"I don't know, I just chose one that had the type I liked. Although this spot of tea isn't the best I've had..." I stop and look around, a faint sound of running and heavy breathing getting louder. Venti, who walked ahead, paused and went back over to me.

"What's up?" He walks beside me but then drops his smirk as he hears it too.

"Who-"

"ZHONGLI!!" Someone jumps onto my back and squeals, Venti turns around sharply and looks at them with a confused look. I look back in confusion, but it quickly turns to happiness once I see who it is.

"N/n, you scared me there..." she gets down and laughs sheepishly, Venti just stares at her while she readjusts her hair.

"Sorry~! But I was just so surprised when I saw you! Like what are the chances?" I can't help but smile as she explains herself, her body language being so energetic. She turns around to face Venti and look down at him.

"Is this your friend? He's very cute~!" She grins and holds out a hand.

"Oh, hey! I'm Venti! Zhongli's told me about you, N/n!" Venti grins, they're going to get along nicely...

"We we're just about to head to the mall, would you like to join us?" I place my hand on her shoulder as she spins on her heel to face me. She nods and intertwines her fingers with mine, swinging our hands as we start to walk down the street.

"So this is your house Venti? Its cozy!" N/n sits on the couch and sighs, Venti laughs and start to put up all of the things we got. I go over to N/n and peer over the couch to see her with closed eyes and a smile.

"Seems you've taken a liking?" I smirk and brush stray hairs out of her face, she opens her eyes and nods. Her smile quickly fades and she sits up, clenching her chest with one hand while covering her mouth with the others. Feelings of worry running throughout me.

"Is there something wrong?" I crouch down next to her and hold her hand in between mine, she winces and shakes her head.

"Can we go to my hotel room?" She spits out her words and stands up, I nod and grab Venti's car keys, going out the door. She gets to the car and hugs her knees, hanging her head down. I pull out my phone and quickly notify Venti before starting the car and driving down the road.

"Where is the hotel?" I look over to see her closing her eyes and leaning her forehead against the window. She looks at me and points to the right were a moderately sized hotel was standing above the buildings around it.

Time skip, Your pov

"Are you sure you're okay? Shall I get some water?" Zhongli, sitting next to you in worry, rubs your back.

"No, I'm fine...thank you...but, can I move my stuff with you? Or just these?" He nods and pulls you in so that your trapped in his arms.

"You gave me a scare there, what exactly happened?" Zhongli softly nuzzles into your neck and sighs.

"Well, when I was around 13 I got struck by lighting, I got injured pretty bad but after that I'd have this pounding head pain that was worst than any migrain I'd experience. Paired with this pinging pain in my chest that felt like my my lungs were trying to burst out of my ribcage. The doctors gave me things to help, if I go a day without it then I start to feel it again." Zhongli mutters to himself and wraps his arms around your waist, bringing his hands below your collarbone.

"I think I may know something about this." You look back at him, he lays down with you on his chest.

"It's nothing you need to worry about right now, shall we sleep here?" You nod and curl up next to him, blank eyes as Zhongli turns off the small lamp that was lighting up the room. Before you close your eyes you feel Zhongli give you a soft peck on your forehead.