school ground.

@Genji_FU a user got credit for the story go follow them.

Next day of school

"Aiger!"

I just noticed that teacher had call me like i believe 10th time. Oh well it not my fault  that teacher is  boring and so is the school oh well..it is whatever  Because I could careless about this  boring place.

"Aiger!!, This is 15th time that i call on you! I am gonna have  chosen someone from our class to help you bc you refuses to turn in your assignment work!" Teacher said cross his arm.

'I know  Aiger is good student he just has trouble focusing see to work hard.. i have someone in mind," he thought inside his head.

[CI] "Just great someone help me with my assignments? Not to fall asleep in class, I mean it just plan out boring but it whatever why is it big deal? Only top 3 students is Free,shu  and valt-" Aiger though inside his head. Not wanna do anything.

He clap his hand together.

[CI] " Alright, So you be doing a project, I already chose your partner.Also, It's  gonna be due in two days make sure to check your grammar before send them in here is your partner." Teacher  said to the group hope this help Aiger  pay more attention in class then just sleep in.

"Free with valt , shu  with Aiger,  Lui with   Phil." Teacher said to the group name. He writes down about the project. It was odd see 3 trios not be pear up like normal  Aiger always knew that  Shu,valt and free our like a team.  he kind of figured shu is more  like a   leader  and support  type and valt is more of happy  out go person  always seem help shu  just make sure he isn't over due it free always seems to scolding them both for work to hard or better yet giving out advice have people figured it out on their own, Aiger  sweet drop.

' Do i have to work with shu - he gonna make me work to death-" he thought inside his head

' Seriously.. why i am stuck with Aiger? he gonna sleep or not focus at all-" Shu  thought inside his  head has other got together with they  partner for the project.  Has to study about the Hawaii history or they can learn about  Silver war taking place. Aiger was have hard time focusing looks like he hasn't been sleeping at all either.

Shu keen ability told him something was wrong and off with Aiger. " We need to talk after school when i pick up my little sister,-" he said to Aiger, who groans  no espace with this type of school work.  Aiger has nothing to do with it.

[CI]Valt rises his hand has teacher stops what he was doing looks over toward valt." Yes, valt?" He asked valt.

" Can i work with Aiger  instead? I think  lui and shu be off better  work together  and plus, i can help Aiger with his miss assignments!" Valt looks over toward Aiger, who was madly blush cross his arm with a  " Hmmp!" Sounds.

" Well do then, Aiger be working on projects with valt now and lui and shu." Said the teacher class was over

" Whatever it wouldn't make difference.. Aiger mind huh.. why would valt work with him now i stuck with  blue hair cotton guy," shu though inside his head now that sounds like  Jealous. Since he used to work with valt a lot.

After school

" I- Hey wait up!" Valt shouted to Aiger, who swung from one branch to another  branch, He loves the nature sometimes place cool down or blow off steaming,He looked down at valt, who try attempt to caught up with him. " Slowly puk can't beat me!"

' Boy is that challenging!" Indeed it was a challenge has both boys run over toward Aiger house.