Chapter 1 Family from earth

Commander John Crichton POV
Commander I am picking up something on Moya sensors said Pilot. Thanks Pilot Aeryn get the kids to their rooms and keep them safe and calm. Yes but John... I cut here off before she could finish. Don't argue just do dam it. She did what I said and took the kids to the safe room on the ship. I then went to the command deck on Teri 12. Moya has grown a lot for us and is now the size of a peacekeepers warship. Even though the lavilathin gods forbid the lavilathin ships from being armed, we managed to convince them to add self defense weapons that would only activist if fired upon. Once I got to the command deck I emedently started running an threat easement on the incoming ship. Hay Pilot does that look like wormhole readings to? Yes Commander I believe it is. BOOM! The ship burst through the wormhole. Commander the unknown ship has burst through the wormhole and is 10 microts away and closing sir. I look out the window and I could not believe what I saw, a Space Shuttle.

1 Hour earlier
Captain Annie Crichton POV
Take off is clear Cap one. Thank you Houston, now staring ignition count down, booster ignition in two minutes. Roger Cap one. Annie are you sure about this, I mean after what happen to your dad. Grandpa that was 12 years ago, it will not happen again. I love grandpa. I love you two sweet hart. Cap one prepare for lunch. Copy mission control, booster ignition in 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ignition. My rocket took off. Houston we have lift off. Copy that Cap one and good luck.

After half an hour I was finally in space. I looked out the window and was amazed at what i saw, Earth my home. I probably was their for ten minutes looking at the planet when mission control snap me back to reality. Cap one ready to test new shuttle engine. Roger Houston, shuttle ignition in 3, 2, 1, ignition.

BOOM!

My shuttle blasted off like a bat out of hell straight to Mars. My mission was to test a new shuttle engine that could take us farther then ever before. I was to loop around Mars and return to the space station to refuel and then return to Earth simple right, I know I thought so to until.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep! Houston I have problem.

What is it Cap one?

My instruments are all over the place and I seen to be heading towards lightning storm. What should I do Houston over.

Cap one get out of their!!

But before I could do any thing I was shot through what I think was a wormhole, and the next thing I knew was that I was in front of a alien ship. I fainted because I thought that I was dead, but boy was I wrong.

A/N
Hay guys tell what you think. I loved the Farscape show that I wanted to continued it so I wrote this story. if you have seen it than please fill free to give me ideas on future chapter. Thanks for reading and it may be long time before I update this story as I am working on my main two.