Different

Lucy's POV :

I finally left the prison, also known as my house to the city of Magnolia which was said to have many mages and magic was used daily.

Before my mother passed away, she had taught me a thing or two about Celestial Spirits and she was a Celestial Mage, but because I had did a transmutation ritual, my father banned me from using the keys and had locked it away.

I really was curious on how to use them but it was no use, instead I 'borrowed' a few books about alchemy and eventually I mastered it without my father's knowledge.

While I was in the train to Magnolia, I heard somebody throwing up from the seat in front of me.

"W-Why must we ride on a- *throws up* a tra-train?" I heard the person speak.

I quickly got off the train once we arrived in Magnolia because the stench of his puke began to smell worse.

With my backpack behind and my luggage in my hands I walked aroung the town in search of a place I can stay.

While I was walking, I bumped into someone.

" Hey! Watch where you're going woman! " a boy with blond plaited hair yelled at me.

" Oh, sorry little kid. You lost? " I spoke to him.

" ARE YOU CALLING ME A SHRIMP SO SMALL YOU HAVE TO USE A MICROSCOPE TO EVEN LOOK AT???? " he shouted.

I was getting annoyed at his stubborness, " I WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING LIKE THAT!!! YOU'RE JUST SKIPPING TO CONCLUSIONS!!! " and soon we were fighting until an armored man came.

" Nii-san! I was looking for you! " he said.

I stared at him, his voice sounded a bit hollow as if nobody was in it.

" Uhh, Nii-san? Who is this? She's staring at me..."

" Just some rude Oba-chan calling me a kid "

" Well aren't you? " I questioned him.

" I'M FIFTEEN YEARS OLD YOU OLD GRANNY CAN'T YOU SEE??? OR MAYBE I'M SO TINY YOU CAN'T SEE ME???? "

" Whatever " I replied while grabbing the helmet of the armored man.

" Wh-What are you doing?! "

" Hey! Sto- "

I took it off and as I expected, nobody was in it.

The bo- I mean, teen was trying to give an excuse ,while the armor put back the helmet on, but he paused and looked around.

" Why isn't anyone surprised? "

" This place has been weird since we came here Nii-san "

" This shouldn't be surprising at all, there are talking animals here so nothing new " I said.

" Talking kitties?! " the armor asked.

" What are you talking about? " a voice spoke and the three of us looked at the ground where a blue cat with a green bag stood.

" A TALKING KITTY!!!!! " the armor picked it up and twirled around with it like a ballerina.

" Sorry about Al, he's a cat lover. He's been picking up stray cats and putting them into his armor "

" It's alright, and I should say sorry. I really didn't know you were in your teens "

" *pouts* I'm THAT short huh? "

I giggled, but I paused. I haven't laughed or smiled like for forever. It's weird. I thought I have forgotten how to.

" My name is Lucy Heartfilia " I introduced.