003

"What do you mean? Why would I hate you?" she said sitting there on the swings. You looked at her confused, "This is a joke right?" she was just as confused as you, "No, it's a genuine question, because if you do then I want to get to know you more." Emma replied to you smiling. You were kind of thrown off but after a little while you were talking about yourselves to each other, she said she wanted to get to know you so you agreed.

"So what's your favorite color?" Emma said. "F/C" you said. She kept just asking normal questions such as that so you answered without question. Until a somewhat weird one came up.

"What's your ideal type?"

You were surprised by the question but acted as if you weren't, how were you supposed to explain that she was your ideal type? The most perfect person you've ever laid your eyes on?

You didn't want to answer that because then she'd obviously know you like her, so you just replied with a "I'm not sure.." and a little later you two started to head back to the house. After that question you two acted like things hadn't gotten awkward but they have. It was silent the whole way home. The second you got home everyone else passed out in your room and Ken's room, so you and Emma decided to sleep in the living room. 'Thank god', you thought. There were 2 couches so you didn't have to share with her, if you did it would've been more awkward.

"Goodnight" Emma said, "Night" you said.

The next morning you woke up to Mikey shaking you to wake up. Mikey was Ken's bestfriend and your best friend as well. "Mikey what do you want...." you said rubbing your eyes, obviously pissed you were just woken up after staying out so late with Emma. "Hey can we talk really quick, just out front so the others can't hear us." Mikey said to you. You got out of bed still mad at him but went out front with him. "So?" you said.

"What were you doing with Emma last night?"

You stood there wondering how he noticed you two were gone, "We went to the park, why?" you said trying not to seem suspicious. "Look I know you wouldn't do anything to her because I trust you, but that's my sister, so I'm just making sure.. you didn't do anything weird with her right?" Mikey said looking you straight in the eyes. You replied, "What the fuck Mikey I'm not a trash person god, and what do you mean sister?". Mikey sighed and then started, "Not sister, half-sister. How could you not have realized? She literally said 'Emma Sano' when she introduced herself. Emma Sano? Mikey Sano? C'mon Y/N" he finished talking, kind of mad of how slow you are sometimes. Then, the two of you went back inside.

"Hey where did you two go?" Ken said, making breakfast as you two came inside. "Nothing ken don't worry about it." Mikey said. You went back to your room to get ready for the day, you had no clue what was going to happen today but you got ready anyways. After you finished putting on your make-up you went downstairs to sit at the table with the others and eat breakfast. "Ken, we need to talk after this" you said to your brother. He just nodded his head okay.

Soon enough breakfast was over and you and Ken were in his room. "Ken, I don't want to invade your privacy but I need to know this ok?" you said kind of worried about his answer. "Okay but if you want money you're shit out of luck" Ken replied. "Why did they call you Draken yesterday?" you said, still worried. "Well there is a lot I'd have to explain for that..." he said looking down at the ground.

"No, I don't care I want to know, now"