04. psycho killers.

chapter four:  psycho killers

"this is ruby lane." josh slams an old newspaper on the table then turning to simon. "the girl who attacked you."

"holy shit." simon exclaims looking at the newspaper of the girl who did in fact just attack him.

"she sang as she murdered her boyfriend." josh continued "her friends, then she killed herself. slashed her wrists."

"jesus. why didn't i see this on the news or something?" kate questions. "because it happened thirty years ago" the boy answers. "1965."

josh gets up, going over to the wall covered in newspapers. grabbing multiple from it before going back to sit down with the group.

"ruby is one of the shadyside killers, just like skull mask, ryan torrez. " he slams down another newspaper "look, 1978, sixteen years ago 'masked psycho murderes kids at-"

"-camp nightwing" kate breathes out, looking at the newspaper. "yeah my moms sister was there."

"1950" he slams down more newspapers, "1935, 1922, 1904, and on and on. it happens in shadyside all the time, normal people turn into psychos"

"oh my god" melody's eyes wides as she looks at the picture simon holds. "holy shit, look at this guy" the boy mutters looking back at josh.

"that's the paster, cyrus miller. 1666, the first one recorded." he says, "he um.. killed kids and cut out their eyes."

sam quickly gets up leaving to room, the three teens watch her leave while deena soon gets up to follow after her.

"none of this is random." josh says slamming one last paper on the table. "it's sarah fier, she's turning shadysiders into killers."

"do you really believe that?"

"i mean we just saw a dead psycho killer this really doesn't seem so ... unbelievable to me." melody looks around shrugging her shoulders.

"no one actually thinks this witch shit is really?" kate sputters out.

"yeah, it's something babysitters make up to scare kids."simon says looking over to the girl in shock.

  "it can't be that far off, ruby lane is dead. yet she's here and tried to kill you simon! the bullet didn't stop her and she was bleeding black blood." melody says.

"1666 sarah fier was hanged for witchcraft, fact. but ever since she was executed she's been possessing people, turning them into killers, to take revenge on the town." josh exclaims.