A Rising Star

BEAU

Beau looked around the massive five-bedroom loft in awe. The kitchen was filled with a Gaggenau oven, Miele dishwasher, Rinnai gas cooker, and a chef-sized refrigerator in the center of it, but it didn't look out of place. He ran his fingers over the black enameled lava countertop and let out a small whistle. His eyes then diverted toward the soundproof windows that provided a remarkable view of Washington Square Park. He focused toward the Brazilian oak staircase leading to the bedrooms and saw the Danish parquet that was in contrast with the light elements and steel pipes that seemed to cut the recently restored ancient brick ceiling.

The cozy living room consisted of a double sofa bed, a second black leather sofa, a ridiculously large flat screen television that he was marveling over, and a library on the right filled with books of Shakespeare, Anne Rice, various psychology topics, and S&M. The dining area had a large round marble table that could easily seat twenty. From there, he entered the downstairs bathroom and let out a small gasp when he saw a bear claw tub, shower, and Jacuzzi, as well as both a toilet and a bidet. "If this is the guest bathroom..." he thought as his fingers ran over the sandy brown travertine tiles, "I wonder what the upstairs looks like?" When he got out, he saw Joslin laughing and talking to Akira, and he couldn't believe how immaculate she looked. She could have easily graced any billboard or beauty magazine, but she was way better than any of those two-dimensional models. Even her small baby bump made her appear perfect.

He wanted to talk to her, say hi, but felt out of place. Despite being her stepbrother, he believed that after what his father and brother did to her, he had no right to do so. Yet she gave him a warm smile and without saying a word, extended her arms. Beau's gotten a bit watery and quickly hugged her. No words, they just held onto each other for a half minute and pulled back wiping the tears from her eyes.

"You're so handsome." She choked "We have a lot to catch up on, but not now. Just relax and we'll talk later." Again he nodded and she walked towards his new employer, gently rubbing his chest. "Enzio sweetie, Akira, and I are going to take a stroll in the club and have some fun," Joslin called, and Enzio simply waved. Before she left, one of the twins went to her, they spoke briefly and she nodded with a smile. The twin hopped up and down with glee, while Joslin, looked at Enzio and whatever it was, it was said unspoken because he simply nodded.

As soon as they left, the twin rushed toward Enzio. The twin bowed and whispered something in his ear. Enzio chuckled and extended his hand, causing the other rude twin to jump off the sofa and took his hand in hers. Without another word, he escorted her through a hidden door underneath the staircase, with the other twin following closely, practically skipping. Beau slowly walked to the wall and began feeling it.

"You're not going to open it," Buffy laughed.

He looked up and got an eyeful up her skirt and saw that she wasn't wearing any underwear. He pretended not to notice and she pouted her lips. "What's through the wall?" he asked, and Buffy waved him upstairs. Reluctantly, he climbed up, when he was close enough, she grabbed his hand and dragged him into Joslin's room. She quickly turned on the flat screen on the wall and saw Enzio standing in the center of a room with the two twins on their hands and knees in front of him. "What's this?" he asked as he began to shake nervously.

"It's their dungeon," Buffy giggled, "Whenever Joslin takes Miko or Enzio downstairs, I run to this room to see what they're doing." She then raised the volume.

"Can you repeat that, Juno?" Enzio asked as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Please, break me!"

His response was even shorter, "Elaborate."

Juno sat up with her head held high, her eyes filled with certainty. "Whip me, spank me, and beat me. No limits."